FF:NZ I want to be a stormy...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Revuge, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revuge Jedi Padawan

C'mon, don't we all?

But does anyone have any idea how difficult it is to get hold of Stormtrooper armor in New Zealand?

I know most people's reply is 'make your own'. But its a lot of work and I'm just generally lazy... Besides, if I want to start vacuforming (which I may be forced to resort to soon) I need to find the molds.

I've kept an eye on TradeMe for a while and all that has been on there in the last year and a half is one stormtrooper helmet... But I want THE WHOLE DEAL.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Ways of getting armour or if not, of getting molds in order to make the armor?

I'm dying to become a member of the 501st, but there's no chance of that happening until I have something to wear!
  2. DrMaul Jedi Knight

star 1
    TradeMe has had a couple of helmets and a full set of armour in the last couple of weeks ;) Another set of armour may show up soon.

Have you spent much time going through the information on the New Zealand 501st website (Outpost42.co.nz)?
  3. Revuge Jedi Padawan

There was armour on TradeMe?

Foojoo! Can't believe I missed that...

Yeah, I have spent a lot of time on 501st website, but I think you can only post in their forums of you are a member.

Thanks for the help.
  4. Mr_Burns Force Ghost

star 4
    This might be of assistance (scroll down to the highlighted post).
  5. Revuge Jedi Padawan

Thanks heaps. If I end up getting my armour I owe you one.
  6. Farra_Sti Jedi Knight

star 2
    You can post if you aren't a member you are just put in the general group. I"m a member of the Outpost 42 forums. I have a Jedi costume but nothing Imperial so I can't join the 501st. I have however joined the Jedi Assembly and the Rebel Legion. I have formed a Rebel Legion outpost for New Zealand and would like to let people on here know the link when the site is up. Only problem is that my thread about costuming organisations was locked by one of the mods so I"m not sure what the best thing to do is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.