main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC i want to be member of a charlotte starwars fan club !!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Iwannabekenobi, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iwannabekenobi

Iwannabekenobi Jedi Master star 1

May 21, 2002
    Are you member of any group please let me know i love starwars and i dont know any body that like starwars like i do here in charlotte

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Oh, we all love Star Wars. We're totally nuts, too. We've had adventures to go find toys and magazines together, we've eaten dinner together, annoyed some poor guy at work before ;) and a few of us have seen Attack of the Clones together :D

If you're curious in meeting up with us, send anakin_girl a Private message or email her. And keep your eyes glued to this board for new threads that include "Meeting" in the title. :)

3. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Hi, Iwannabekenobi. Welcome to the boards. :)

Hopefully we'll have another meeting planned by the second week in June or so. I'll be posting information here and also sending out a newsletter, which I'll also post a copy of on the boards. Look forward to meeting you. :)

4. malice

malice Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2000
    I'm looking to form an RPG group to play Star Wars, and other games as well, but I would also like to join a Star Wars based fan club. Movies, toys, books, discussions, etc sound like alot of fun.

Why should trekkers have all the fun.

5. JediDad72

JediDad72 Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2002
    I'm new to the boards here, but I'll be relocating to Charlotte in July. Who's the primary contact for the Charlotte Fan Club?

6. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    JediDad ~ Tracy (anakin_girl on the boards) is our FanForce City Rep. She sets things up and offers some form of guidance ;)

Drop her a private message. We'd love to have you join on board. :)

7. JediDad72

JediDad72 Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2002
    Thanks! I'll get in touch with her.

8. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Hope to see you around sometime :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.