i want to be scottish

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by garrettendi, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrDankDonk Force Ghost

star 4
    anyway, I'm not bothering my ****ing' arse with the English boards for a bit - maybe they'll sort themselves out.....
    individually, everyone there seems OK, but there appears to be wee niggly feuds going that I neither understand nor want to understand.
    Neither do I wish to pollute the Scottish boards with anymore discussion of Englishness in general.

I'm not in the best of moods today â?? I entirely failed to get pissed last weekend, I hardly smoked anything, I did'nt even have a hangover worth mentioning....

Drastic action is required to rebalance my brain chemicals... :D

Jack Daniels binge, Padawan?
    LV can have coke in hers, if she must.......

2. PadawanSDM Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll have a Jack Daniels mate - thanks.

I didn't have much drink either DD and I'm afraid I don't do other chemicals at all.

The thing about the English Boards is - most people get on in real life but not on the boards - I find that quite staggering. I would have thought it more likely to get on in here but not when you meet.

Anyway - as crap as the weather is, I am happy I'm Scottish. Proud in fact.

Did you see our wee lassie almost winning Gold last night in the 400m. Apparently we won another Gold today and should also have won in Mountain Bike Cycling but the poor lass got a puncture.

Edit - BTW DD this isn't the pub thread - LMAO!
  3. garrettendi Jedi Master

star 4
    Padawan, the reason is that even with smileys, sometimes its hard to tell if someones joking or not, unless its chet, OJK, TTG, AFI etc. and even then some people mistake a harmless joke as an insult. its particularly like this with newcomers to the FF-UK, or those that dont post regularly.

im not going to lie and say that i dont get into arguments here, but i prefer it a few months ago when every one was a bit more relaxed.

i blame the hot weather. :D
  4. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh you wanna see fighting, some of the threads over in my town are bad. I don't even wanna go near those English boards from what I've heard of them.

So you guys like Jack, eh? I can't stand the stuff, personally. So just wondering, how expensive is it over there?
  5. PadawanSDM Jedi Master

star 4
    @Garrett - Yes I know what you mean. You should know that I am never deliberately nasty, well if I am then you will know.

@Shara - Actually Shara I don't drink JD. I would imagine it's around $4.00 for one. I could be wrong.

Sorted out your love life yet?
  6. garrettendi Jedi Master

star 4
    [argumentative] did you spill my vodka??? [/argumentative]
  7. LadyVader81 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    for me this isn't a recent thing I've been putting up with it for months and have come to the conclusion best not to post during the day, not that I will be missed by most of the people.
  8. PadawanSDM Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't see why you should give up on something you enjoy for the sake of a few. It's all meant to be fun afterall.
  9. LadyVader81 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    But those few are making me miserable and it's not worth it.
  10. PadawanSDM Jedi Master

star 4
    Well you will just have to wind them up more than they wind you up and learn to have a laugh at yourself.

That's what I did...until I believed them all and couldn't stop laughing at my self :_|
  11. LadyVader81 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I did do that but this has really been going on since last year and I am tired of it, and as nothing will be done about it. It's just simpler if I don't post.
  12. PadawanSDM Jedi Master

star 4
    It keeps going as the wind up merchants know that it winds you up.

Anyway, it's your perogative - just remember the Glasgow meet.
  13. LadyVader81 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    hmm well I shouldn't have to put up with it but apparantly I do .......and as I said this started last year and I never let them know I can get my ex on to even prove it he saw all the crap and he got treated even worse than I did.
  14. PadawanSDM Jedi Master

star 4
  15. LadyVader81 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No he refuses to come on because of the "newbie" treatment he received.
  16. PadawanSDM Jedi Master

star 4
  17. MOTs_Minx Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  18. PadawanSDM Jedi Master

star 4
  19. garrettendi Jedi Master

star 4
    //latches onto LV's ankles.

dont goooooooooooooooooooooooo :)
  20. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5