"I want to learn the ways of the U.K. and be a nutter like my father"

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by F16WarBird, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Daver Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm sure nathan_sith will be happy to share his views on chavs with you.
  2. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    Love the site! I am glad I am not alone in my quest to eradicate this sub species from the earth as they justly deserve.
  3. nathan_sith Jedi Knight

star 3
    well there are a couple of types of chav, i suppose the best american comparisson would be all those ****wits you used to on jerry springer, they are the lowest form of UK resident, their age range is 0-100, they celebrate and cling to all things that are easy, low and base, if there were a fart joke you once found funny as a kid they still would, they like dance music- not the interesting electronica of europe but the 'churned out in ten minutes' crap that floats around the UK charts, they like 'black' music that is the bane of popular culture as it gloryfies all things they wish they were-apart from the majority being oh so white trash-yet some forsaking any kind of ethnicity they were born with to become part of this burberry tribe, some of them like robbie williams, only the girls admit to it though because the boys are so ridiculously insecure with their sexualities that they'd probably get a shoein off of their mates if seen singing along to angels- unless everyone's drunk and holding their chav princess's hand, they are the opitome of 'don't understand-don't like' thinking in that they will not try to understand, as american gangs have various colours they wear, chavs will again wear anything common, low and base-just as long as its what everyone else is wearing, be it fake gold of monsterous proportions if need be, they are the people who prevent cannabis from being leagalised medically as they will smoke it and commit crimes becasue they want to- but the cannabis will be blamed, if there's community with an accent and regional dialect-the chav will destroy any kind of herritage or meaning that dialect once had by stripping it down to nothing but mildly comprehensable insults, they put the hooliganism into football, they put the fights into 2am city centres, they are the ones in school who not only don't want to learn-but will disrupt all efforts of education, meet one on his own and he'll do his best to maintain his macho yet will more than likely be polite-give him the audience of friends or people who may be shocked or afraid and the macho will spill out everywhere, they are stuck in what they are because of all this and becasue of the unwillingness to be different, or intelectual, or generous, or kind, or lovinig. chavs are a plague on this country. please check out chavscum.co.uk
  4. Darth_Daver Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
  6. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I cringe when I'm reminded that Jerry Springer is syndicated internationally. The people he has on his show have obviously been shallow diving in the gene pool.

There's another show we have called "Street Smarts". Basically, they have 2 contestants who must bet if the answer a person off the street gives is correct or not. It gets hairy because they ask questions like "Who's buried in Grant's tomb" or "what's the capital of New York state", and the morons GET IT WRONG!!!! Ugh! I fear that show will also be syndicated internationally. It's no wonder the rest of the world thinks we're a bunch of fat, unemployed, inbred, high school drop-outs!
  7. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    well, aren't we? :p

sadly, there are a lot of people in the US like that. ATY once told me I was more European than American. Maybe he's right.
  8. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Yeah, but you're also a lot higher up in the food chain than to go on Springer. :p
  9. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes, daaahling, I am one of those educated women who has learned to think for herself. One who also believes that the world should live as one, as John Lennon said. I was brought up to respect others and treat them the way I wish to be treated. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. If more people were educated there would be less people to go on Springer.
  10. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
  11. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Richie, if you were 5 years older, I would marry you. ;)

12. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    Strangely, I get a lot of offers like that

But marriage is not something I want
    Too much commitment

Its far easier to not be married.
    All the fun, and none of the work ;)
  13. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
  14. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry, Richie, I don't want to marry you :p

"bunch of fat, unemployed, inbred, high school drop-outs"

Sounds like the locals in the village near Southport, just not mentioning names lol.

Wuher, can I have a coke please? :)
  15. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    you've broken my heart, Richie. I guess I'll be ok eventually. :p ;)
  16. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    Heart breaking is part of the job.
    When one is an evil tyranical mercenary soldier one cannot afford to get attached.

But as you said, you'll get over it :p
  17. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I realize it's predominantly an American music genre, but is country music popular at all in the UK?
  18. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "What's the capital of New York state?"

Albany! Jesus...I live 3000 miles away, and even I knew that! o_O
  19. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok, pull up your chairs ... it is time for the group counselling.

My name is Tim and my parents are line dancers. It is a big humiliation in my life and I am not sure how I deal with it ...

LMAO. But true. Seriously.

Joe, Country and western music is popular here to some extent, there was even the (albeit shortlived) CMT channel for a while on Sky TV. I admit to watching it, Martina MacBride is a babe!!! I loved her "Independance Day" song. Mavericks are cool too. And there are now whole groups of line dancers who can't get enough of the stuff. So, yes, it is over here. Whether that is a good thing or not, I leave that for everyone else to decide. Keeps my parents entertained and is good exercise.
  20. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] ^ LOL!!! LINE DANCERS!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Sorry, Tim. I just couldn't help myself!!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  21. nathan_sith Jedi Knight

star 3
    all the line dancing stuff's like the nashville (dolly parton) rubbish- there is some good grass roots music there when you take the 'pop' element away.

22. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
  23. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Country music and I don't go in the same sentence together. Oh except for this one. :p
  24. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.