main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I want to play

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Tooqui_The_Jedi, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tooqui_The_Jedi

Tooqui_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2003
    i dont know how and have know money for rule books

2. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    If you are looking to start up an RPG group and don't have the book or money, I don't think we can help you very much. But if you are looking to join a play by post game, check the role playing forum.

3. A-WingsRule

A-WingsRule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    Thanks, I too like the sound of RPGing but beign in England I haven't a clue where to get the books from, would have noone to play it with and i need to save my money!! :) I too will check this out.

4. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Best bet is to join your local Fanforce Chapter. If there is one in your area, some members may have the material and interest to get some gaming done. As for the sourcebooks, you can check the Wizards of the Coast Site for info on retailers of the Sourcebooks and Rulebooks.

5. Duguay

Duguay Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    How's this for a bizarre tale? I've joined up with my local fan force chapter, and a lot of them do have RPG material. There is even a major game that a lot of them are participating in (that game is full, and I don't begrudge the GM for saying so). But man, trying to start one up is proving to be an eye opener. There aren't that many who are expressing interest, not enough yet to game with anyway. I've even offered to GM, something I was hoping I wouldn't have to do, didn't want to do, just for the hope of getting a little RPG action.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.