main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO I want to Start A PodCast

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Chuckskyline, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Chuckskyline

Chuckskyline Jedi Padawan star 1

Jul 16, 2013

Its a dream of mine to start a podcast. I currently don’t have anything. I have some ideas on what I want to do and take it in different directions. A lot of the star wars podcasts out there just talk about the news usually from StarWars7news or MakingStarWars etc. I’d want to touch on that, but really go in depth with the mythos of it, talk about the movies, the comics, the books everything canon.

I’d love to have a female cohost how was it being a female in the star wars culture etc and to always have that perspective. (I know that sounds creepy) but so many other Star Wars Podcast are usually a panel of guys or two guys. Even the Force Cast. I want to make things a little different.

Really, its easy to start out, there is some freeware I can grab and edit tools. I have a decent laptop.. a really good headset. I’m getting a USB mic.. everything can be upgraded if cash starts rolling in.. or if this because more serious.

I know there is a million different Star Wars Podcasts. However, I want to do things a little different. I'd prefer if you were in the STL region rather than do it on Skype. (Its doable on skype but there are some technical hurdles.)

Please either hit back here, or via EMAIL charles_skyline@hotmail.com if you are at all interested.