main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I want to start mass production...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Micah333, Sep 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Remind me not to flame anyone anytime soon, not w/ you guys around, anyway. Of course, I think we are all a little protective of our JR. members.

2. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Jen, don't flame anyone anytime soon, k? ;)

And I'm just generally protective, the fact that he's an underager doesn't really factor in that much :)

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    It'd be funny if on all the Jr. members we gave them a title like 'lil sis or 'lil bro. hehe...

4. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    You're JC Side is showing, JGOC!

5. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    quick reminder- no flaming Jen ;) 8-}

& I dont care how old someone is either. I just dont like it when someone seems kind of excited about something, so they ask about it, and people discourage them instead of encouraging.
    What a bummer.

anyhoo.... Miccah, I think the little holoprojectors might be cool. Not as common as a commlink or a saber, but it is a useful Jedi tool that we've seen on screen, they do look cool, and most people would recognize them.

btw-whatever you make - I want one :)

6. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I have one of those plastic toy holoprojectors. You could only get them w/ the kids costume accessory pack (which I got for my nephew's Obi-Wan costume and kept, my bad). You could use that as a model.

7. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    I have two that I got with the hologram action figures. One for Qui-Gon (uh... yeah... remember that scene?..... yeah, me either.) and one for Darth Maul. they light up the figure when its standing on top. pretty cool.
    I think they're a little bigger than actual size, but it might be a good example.

8. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    See, I never got the hologram figures, so I didn't ever see they came w/ holoprojectors

9. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    they were cool. I put Sidious' holgram figure on Qui-Gons projector for my display. I think that would have made a lot more sense to put the figures out that way, but what does logic mean to Hasbro?

very, very little

10. Micah333

Micah333 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2002
    Wow! Thanks everyone. I've been to many stores, many times, trying to figure out what to make.

Yes, Sarah, I just realized I left the blueprints to the boat at home. Opps. I'm still trying though.

11. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    back on subject !

micah , you are not stepping on my toes ! there is lots of stuff to build . and its cool to have someone to bounce ideas off of .

im gonna put up a tutorial for the detonaters as soon as i have time to finnish them . and as far as commlinks go , i can show you how to do those pretty easy . i have made 10 of those and i have 2 left . ( anyone still have theirs ????)

if you need help i would be more than happy to give you a hand !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.