main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW I was a lonely teenage bronkin' buck, with a pink carnation and a pick up truck...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by hollyinlowercase, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    [:D]

2. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    [face_blush]

Let's not compare who's is bigger anymore then....

Let's just agree that they're BOTH huge & the best around....

[face_mischief]

I was referring to posting totals... of course...

3. mauls-menace

mauls-menace Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    1. What iritates you the most about todays society? Intolerance of peoples religious and political freedom and there right to choose.

2. What is the most beautiful thing about the world? My wife and daughter of course but also nature and the enviroment - it never ceases to amaze me how it can bounce back from all the crap it cops from us, even with Global Warming it's seems to be going ok, for now.

3. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Peoples intolarence of other beliefs and customs. If everyone was willing to accept just a little more then we wouldn't be in the state were in. Well maybe getting rid of George W would help as well.

4. What do you think of yourself? Do you feel there is anything you would wish to change about yourself? I tend to procrastinate alot, so I'd love to be able to change that. But I'll get to that later!

5. What is your favourite animal and why? I have a fasination with Great White Sharks, as a matter of fact my ultimate thrill would be to go into a Shark cage and see these magnifecent creatures up close. As for why they are just an amazing animal, they've hardly changed in a millennium, travel great distances and nothing other than man is above them in the food chain.

6. Do you have any regrets about your life so far? If so, what are they? I have one regret, but I don't think I'd be were I am now if I hadn't done what I did.

7. What is/are your bad habit/habits? Procrastinate.

8. Do you worship anyone? Do you have any heros? Do you look up to anyone? Who if any? I lost my faith when I was 15 but I have found myself questioning that decision every now and again lately. As for heroes, since my father died last year I am finding out more and more about him that makes me very proud to be his son.

9. Do you collect anything? What? I suppose you could say I collect movies, I have a 550+ DVD collection. If I did't have a family or a mortgage that would be doubled easily.

10. If you could help one country, which one would it be? And what would you do to help it, provided you had all the money and no limits? This is a hard one ther are so many but I'll choose the USA - they really need to be shown that they are not the be all and end all in this world, other countries do exist and have opinions of there own. If America listened more to others then I'm sure things would be a whole lot better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.