main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN I was looking for Star wars toys and found this out there..

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Wango_Jango, Aug 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wango_Jango

Wango_Jango Jedi Master star 1

Jun 12, 2002
    I was looking for some toys for my son (no really) on google, and this link came up.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0899/jar.html

I can't beleive it!! I am not religion bashing, but this goes way to far, IMHO.
    Is there a lot of this stuff out there? How do you reason with people like that, or is it worth it??

2. Quag_Myr_Rumm

Quag_Myr_Rumm Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    That sight is not for a legitimate Christian Church. The sight is a joke making fun of fundamental christians. It's an exageration of perceived Christian zeal. It's not real.

3. Wango_Jango

Wango_Jango Jedi Master star 1

Jun 12, 2002
    Your right, I was so caught off guard I did not really look at the site. I went back and took another look, and it is a joke.

4. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    Isn't this the same group that said the Jar Jar Lolly Pop was teaching kids about oral sex!!?!!

This people need to get a life. Jar Jar doesn ot corrupt youngs kids or adults. Look at mesa. I turned out justa finesa!

Boy-oh's so Kwazy over theres.

Jar Jar is the best Star Wars character to date. He is not evil and even if he was. I would still worship him. I live my life by the all mighty powerful Binks!

I swear those crzy Baps need to stop blaming others for everything and start to get a handel on reality.

5. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Whoa!!!!!!

"Jar Jar is the best Star Wars character to date."

Ummm...I say NO!!!

Everyone knows Yoda is the greatest character ever...hands down no arguing...you can't win that debate! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.