I was on TV

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by cruznseal2, Apr 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cruznseal2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    or at least my back was.

congratulations every one.

a good conclusion to a good meeting.
  2. marajoan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I wish I wasn't. I always look horrible on camera. I'm glad he concentrated on Jedisis in the story. She was on a roll today. I think she has found her calling. Maybe she can convert those who think we are the equivalent of trekkies.
  3. que4zone Jedi Knight

star 1
    Did I make the news?? if so, was I stupid??
  4. SkyJammer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, my back was on TV, too. And, we were all given face time with the big group shot.

Was it on the 9:00pm news? I didn't see it, and I just barely caught taping the 10:00 story. I'll do my best to convert it to an MPEG for all of y'all who didn't happen to catch it (and hopefully FOX 6 won't mind the publicity....)

-SJ
  5. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, you were on there Que, and you made a lot of sense to me. They had a quote from you about "After you remove all the technology..." I think BYOB_Kenobi has a copy of the segment on MPEG format, or Pegleg format, or PeggyFlemming Format... I'm really not good with computers, but I think he has it. As for my appearance on TV, it was good to advertise the Red Wings, but we didn't appear on TV at least not to recognize us. Even in the group shot, I don't think the camera was at the right angle. (14 minutes and 58 seconds to go I guess)
  6. marajoan Jedi Knight

star 3
    It wasn't on at 9:00 but at 10:00. My husband claims that my mother called that something was on at 6:00. I don't know if it was just a ad for the late news or a blurb. I have to talk to her tomorrow. It is too late now.

que4, You were great but he really ran with Tracey. That was okay. I hate myself on camera. She was on a roll.
  7. mirrax Jedi Knight

star 1
    My jacket got on tv!!! That was awesome! It was really a long segment in tv land. marajoan, jedisister, and que4zone - you did a great job!! The group shot was kind of dark but we're all there! I have that pic, I'll send it to que4zone to post on the website.
  8. jedisister Jedi Master

star 3
    Thanks Mirrax, that would be great. I will PM BYOB and Que about getting the coverage on the site for us so everyone can checkit out. Thanks for compliments all :). I had fun!! See you all soon.
  9. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm currently having some problems compressing the captured video into something more easily transferrable across the internet. Right now the file is 147 megs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.