I went to the Wiggles concert at the Palace!

Discussion in 'Detroit, MI' started by Grand_Admiral_J-tal, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Admiral_J-tal Jedi Knight

star 1
    With my 3-year old son on Friday =D= If you don't know who the Wiggles are, then you probably don't have kids. Group from Australia on their US tour, can be seen on the Disney Channel. So while all of you are going to see the latest, cool movies, I'm singing along to "Toot, toot, chugga, chugga, big red car." Stop laughing; your day to do this will come if you plan to have kids. If you have kids and want pics of the concert, let me know. All in all, it was a lot of fun for the children and we had a good time. And it reminded me of what fun being a child really was like. That's one reason I still love SW; some of of the best times I had as a kid came from the movies.
  2. CTATigger Jedi Knight

star 1
    LOL...well our son is almost one and I am sure we're going to get to go to lots of silly concerts. We already walk around the house imitating Elmo and Barney and singing Thomas the Tank Engine songs:) That is the awesome thing about having kids--getting to be a kid again:) We are looking forward to introducing him to Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and other cool stuff....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.