main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Will Always Cry Alone (Obi/Angst mentally and physicaly) JA **1/30 UPDATE** ENJOY!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ganki, Aug 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Title: I Will Always cry Alone

Disclaimer: I do not own Star wars and if I did I would be not writing but spending all my time with Obi!

Summary: Wining a tournament was great until he realized his master wasnâ??t there to see it. Illusion and doubts of failure will plague Obi-Wans mind. Making him self venerable to his dark foe.

Time set: Obi-Wan is 21 time is JA!

Authors Note: Blame this fic on the bunnies itâ??s all the bunnies fault oh and donâ??t worry about Seeking Light Iâ??ll finish it by next week!

His lightsaber swung at mans abdomen but was met with air while the man spun to his right moving his arm out to extend his lightsaber in hope of hitting the other arm. Only to be met with a blue blade.

The younger one leaped in the air swinging his lightsaber at the man head and collided with not flesh but with another blade. Landing on the ground he put one hand on the floor to help balance his landing and then attacked again. Swinging the blue blade at the mans shins but the victim of the attack jumped over the blade and began another attack.

His brown cloak turning to black and then back to brown. He shook his head in confusion but luckily gained control of his concentration in time to back flip out of the way of the green blade.

â??Canâ??t you move any faster then that young one.â??

â??Donâ??t call me youngâ?? he gave his opponent a grin and attacked again only to leave his opponent in a defense position.

Again the mans cloak turned black and his eyes were now black and then again he turned back to his normal state of brown eyes and a brown tunic.

â??Ready to surrender.â??

Slashing his blade upwards while spinning to his left but was blocked by the others lightsaber. Both of them paused and began to look for an opening for an attack while circling the other. The younger one closing his eyes while doing so trusting the force to show him his open target.

He could almost see the sweat drop hit the floor, and the mans brown eyes searching and eyeing him. Again seeing him transform into a dark tunic ablack eyes and then back to his normal form. He choose to ignore it once again.

Then with out any hesitation he raced forward bringing all his power flipping over the mans head he surprised the elder one with a assault from his elbow making the other tumble to the floor.

The other turned onto his back about to get up was met with the heat of a blue blade at his neck. Closing his eyes in defeat he spoke the finale word.

â??Matchâ??

The lights in the stadium turned on while he could hear the crowd cheer. He reached out his hand to the man on the floor and the other took it. Helping his fellow fighter up he bowed in respect to the winner and the winner bowed back.

A wide grin was worn on the younger ones face he then heard a voice come over the speaker to announce the victory.

â??Obi-Wan Kenobi won he has. Jedi Knight championship winner he now his.â??

He searched the crowd and saw Master Yodas ears perked up and a smile on his green face. His eyes then landed on his best friend faces Bant and Garen both hugging each other in glee that there friend won.

His eyes then fell on Master Mace who was clapping calmly but wore a grin almost the size of Obi-Wans.

His eyes were still searching for his original target, his master Qui-Gon Jinn. Yet he couldnâ??t find him any where then he looked over towards the entrance and saw Kit'sune leaning against the door smiling at the young 21 year old but still he saw no master.

Then two knights walked out onto the battle arena one caring a trophy the other caring a holo camera. The knight handed the trophy over to Obi-Wan. â??Congratulations Padawan Kenobi you are the youngest ever to win the tournament.â?? The other Knight then took a picture of the young man.

The young man walked towards the exit of the stadium on his way to his quarters in hope to find his inelegant master.

Finally reaching his door after a long walk throw the gardens he began to open it i

2. astroanna

astroanna Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 2002
    I really need to stop following these new Obi fics, but darn it, they're addictive! Great job, by all means, go on! Is Qui the mystery man?

3. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    NEW GANKI FIC!!!!!! A good thing...BUT FINISH SEEKING LIGHT!!!!!

::imatates a certian sith lords voice::

"You have left us hanging for the last...time!

4. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    *happy dance* a new Ganki fic! YES!

Oh... very interesting! Now... what is going on... and quit with the cliffhangers... *dies*

More soon, right? :D

5. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    You've got to keep this up, Ganki, so that means continue. :) :) 7

6. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    I LOVE to give cliffhangers for my readers but don't quite like them in stories when I'm reading [face_devil]. But hey ... like I said ... "What's a story without a cliffhanger?"

Up. And MORE please?

Aunecah_Skywalker

7. Annbri

Annbri Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2002
    Noooo......cliffhangers.......pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.......

May you die a thousand painful deaths.

8. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Finally caught one of yours at the beginning, Ganki . I think you should continue. :)

9. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    This is interesting. It shouldn't interfere with Seeking Light since you're almost done that.... right?

10. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I just want to say thansk you guys it is great to see you guys like this.

I ahve never gotten this many reviews in just a few hours. thanks for the feedback and I'll countinue this after I add the next and last post to seeking Light and that will be monday. Oh and thank you guys again glad you liek ^-^

UPPERS!

11. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
  12. lt_ketch09

lt_ketch09 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    Great start Ganki :D

I hope that you decide to write some more.

13. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Hey you guys I know sort post after nom post in a while but I apologise.

Oh this is just a lil lot helper and there will be more soon and I truely hope soon mean during th next week but with my scheduale it's hard to know when i will ahve time next.

Enjoy and plees feedback ^__^

A tall male stood in front of a holo vid watching as a fight was reveled in front of him. The dark smile grew more and more with every magnificent stunt the child put on.

Shutting down the record of the match when he finished he turned to his apprentice. ?This is real my young apprentice is it not.?

?Yes my master this is the winner of the Jedi Knight tournament.?

A soft chuckle was heard from the evil elder. ?A boy, that boy is one of the top fighters of the Jedi.? another chuckle this time louder escaped the blue lips. ?He will do perfectly my young apprentice. His master must also be a great warrior, I would like him as well.?

?Yes my master but capturing a Jedi master will be difficult and being able to smuggle two Jedi out of the temple will be near impossible.?

A mock sigh escapes from underneath the elders hood. ?I never said you had to capture both only the boy we need. the master will follow and then we shall grab him as well. It will serve as a splendid match won?t it my apprentice.?

?Yes it will.?

?I want the child by the time the our little tounement begins.?

?Yes my master.?

Swinging is clock he walked off into the darkness. Planning his next attack on how to capture the young warrior.

The sun shone brightly in Obi-Wans room and landed on the occupant of the bed highlighting his sleeping face.

A loud knock awakened the young winner out of his peaceful sleep. A even louder voice followed the knock, ?Obi-Wan it is past the eighth hour and that means it is well past you usual awakening time.?

Mumbling into his pillow Obi-Wan began his journey to the fresher to change into a clean tunic to ware today. Yawning he grabbed the same type of tunic he wore yesterday but one difference was that it was clean. Changing quickly he stretched his sore muscles and opened the door to the main living area.

~~~~~

Hope you liekd this lil post not the greatest and a tad slow but don't worry more angst *a lot more angst i promise* and more action coming in teh next post ^_^

Oh and don't forget FEEDBACK plesae!

Sorry again for the delay of this post the next will be out faster ^_^ GANKI IS BACK!

14. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    OK... Good post Ganki. Can't wait to see more!

15. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    *sniffles*

Any one out there love Hanki-Kun! There will be more soon just more comes after MORE feedback! heh heh

*grabs tissue and walks off*

16. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Don't worry Ganki, I'm here, please post more soon, you'll get replies when you post.

17. Obi-Gon_Kenobi

Obi-Gon_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2001
    more more more, need more!!!!

18. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    great posts!
    up
    :D

19. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Cool a new fic from you *does happy dance*

This is great!! Keep it up!!

20. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Whoo! A post...!

Excellent, as always, Ganki. :)

21. Nikita

Nikita Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2001
    Ganki where are you??? I want another post! Right now!

:::sits down and starts to pout:::

hehe great sutff here... waiting for more!

~*Nikita*~

22. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Hey you guys. Thansk for the feedback and I am glad you liekd the post. I will post as soon as possibel promise!

Thanks for the great FB!

*presses elavator button saying Page 1*

Going up ^-^

23. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
  24. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
  25. ObiLegolas

ObiLegolas Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    Up! Where's the next post, Ganki?! :D Take your time as long as you do post soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.