main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Will Always Cry Alone (Obi/Angst mentally and physicaly) JA **1/30 UPDATE** ENJOY!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ganki, Aug 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey Ganki!
    This is great!
    More soon?

2. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Hey you guys sorry about no post but I was planning on doing it yesterday or today but a lil problem happened and that problem ended up with me having a concusion! *woo-who*

So I am just chekin in with you guys. Sorry I'll post as soon as Yoda stops banging that stupid grimmer stick of his in my head! -.-;

up....

*sorry I will try to post a lil something tomorow k?*

3. ObiLegolas

ObiLegolas Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    Poor you! Hope you didn't suffer too long with the concusion! Post soon please!!!!!! Up!

4. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Ouch! Concussion? Poor Ganki. Feel better soon!

5. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
    Up! Hope to see the next part soon. Is that nasty ol' concusion gone yet?

6. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
    Up! la di da waiting patiently for next post. dum dee dum

7. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Hey thanks for the great feedback. Sorry about the wait but I must worn you now...

I am in a pre-copllege program at the moment and am in 9tyh grade. So that means a lot of work and a lot of pratice and I MEAN A LOT OF PRACTICE! *hint" practice meaning it is a pre-college program for musicians ^-^* So I am very busy and I will try hard to post as soon as my life let's me!

Thanks for reading that and I hope you enjoy this next post. Anouther plot helper but hey Obi/Angst is on the way.

ENJOY!

His eyes searched the main living area looking for a curtain person. Failing he realized that Qui-Gon must have left right after waking him up. ?Just like him? Realizing his angered thought towards the master, he attempted to let it out into the force. It worked slightly but still he held some anger towards his master from last night.

He was about to sit down on the coach that was by him until he realized the time. He moaned in frustration at his own stupidity of his tardiness. He silently cursed to himself for forgetting about his meeting with Bant and Garren.

He began his race towards the door but soon realized he had no shoes on. Throwing them on with lighting speed he again raced towards the door. Hoping to get there as fast has he could.

Both padawans leaned against a trunk of one of the trees. Both slightly loosing there patience as minutes passed by and still no Obi-Wan.

?Where is he you think he got lost.? she said braking the silence.

?That would be only something Obi-Wan could pull. Getting lost in the Temple.?

Both friends chuckled at the mocking comments of there friend. There friendship almost thrived on teasing each other even if one of them wasn?t present.

Again the young female checked her w A sigh of frustration passed through her lips. ?He is only 20 minutes late, he may of slept a little longer then usual??

?I?m sticking with him getting lost excuse at the moment.? a grin spreading across his face at the small joke.

Tapping her foot in attempt to help past time, ?Well I am only going to wait here for another twenty minutes, if you doesn't show by then. It will be his job to find us!?

For the first time ever the halls were completely empty. It lessened the chance of him running in to someone or having to stop for a conversation. Finally he was getting closer and closer to Bant and Garen?s meeting spot but was suddenly stopped by a twitch in the force.

Looking around with his eyes and the force he felt something, something dark. It was coming from the gardens right next to him. Curiosity taking the best of him he began to walk towards the center of darkness. Forgetting about his lateness all together.

Stepping onto the soft grass he began his search for the meaning of this dark feeling.

Then he found the source of the dark swirls in the force. It was a small boy huddled next to a tree trunk, crying to him self. He began to walk towards the child but something didn?t feel right.

?Little one what?s wrong.? speaking as gently has he could.

Still slowly walking towards the child in hopes of disturbing it even more. Again he spoke, ?Are you all right??

Still no answer. Reaching his hand out, he placed it onto the crying child's shoulder in hope of comforting the boy. It resulted into a full attack on his shield's. The thing was attempting to enter his mind and was succeeding.! Trying to focus on the once crying child he saw it wasn?t a child but a man. He wore black robes and had black eyes and had a smile on face.

He felt his shield's shatter into pieces letting darkness run through his mind causing everything in his body hurt. Falling to his knees in pain he clasped his hands over his ears. In hope of getting that thing out of his head. A scream tore through his throat and all turned to black.

?Sleep well little one. You will need all the strength you can get for what is before you.?

Lifting the young man and throwing him across his shoulders with out any tro

8. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Oh my gosh, Ganki that was fabulous and SUCH a cliffy! Please, please, please, I need more posts, you can't leave me like this!

9. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    *snif* anyone like?

UP......

10. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Was it really that bad? I mean yeah I know not my greatest but it didn't blow....

Did it?

*grabs tissue and blows nose* up.....

Oh sorry and thanks Wild Huntress for the feed back I'll try to post soon!

11. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
    It was good. I'm just left a little confused at the end. So was it a Sith that did a Force projection of a little kid but then really turned out to be a Sith? Or did I read it wrong? Hope to see another part up soon!

12. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Anyone like. *sniffels*

Well for the two out there *witch I am very grateful of* I will try to post soon but evil MidTerms are taking over so *don't like midterms!* So a post will come soon following the end of midterms.

*sighs* I don't believe I ahve to up this again *sniffs* up...

13. Obi-Gon_Kenobi

Obi-Gon_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2001
    i'm here, just never really bother to login so don't reply.
    be happy!
    Oh and UPPP

14. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    EEP! I just realized that this thing was on page 25. OUCH! So since I have wedsnday off *yay!* That i will get up on a new post.

If that is all right with all of ya! *lol of course it is* I know this fic got a lil weird but I promise it has a plot, and in my opinuion a good one ^-^

Hope you guys are looking forward to the next post. I'm just happy to get this thing going again after the nice little mental brake.

Oh and almost forgot why I came here (lol)

UP!

15. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Yay! Ganki's back! :D Please post soon! And I know, school just sucks. I don't have to put much effort into it but it STILL sucks! It should be illegal! When I grow up I'm homeschooling my kid!

16. Natira_Megnan

Natira_Megnan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2002
    This is wonderful Ganki! :) Hope you'll up this soon.
    Oh yes...UP!

17. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    This is SO awesome, Ganki!! Poor Obi...his Master wasn't even there at the tournament...AND Obi-Wan won too. :( Why does Obi-Wan have to be so kind?? couldn't he have just left "the boy" there? But then again, it wouldn't be much of story without Obi-torture :D *happy dance*

UP
    Post Soon
    UP

18. Padawan_Lily

Padawan_Lily Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2002
    please update soon on your story!
    it is great, so please keep it up.

19. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Whiskey in the Jar-Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2000
  20. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    It's me again. I know long time no see yesterday I told myself I need to post so I started a post last night. It isn't to long just a few hundred words and I am hoping I will finish it tonight. So there will be a post be next Tuesday I promise.

Again sorry about not being here for a while I will not say why but I am hoping to have anouther good year here at the boards. So there will be a post soon K?

tanks for the replies I love all of you guys and for that reason post on TUESDYA! *yay*

Oh and UP we go!

21. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Yep it is me again. I know the post is actually not on Tuesday. It isn't action packed but it may answer some questions. Ther will be a post next week since I won't be here this weekend! Oh and happy reading ^-^

It had been hours now and both Bant and Garen were both bored. It wasnâ??t the same without Obi there. Still neither of them would admit it since both were angry with him for his lack of showing up. Up to now both padawans looked over the shoulder every time they heard the door open to the mesh hall, hoping their friend had finally decided to show.

Again the young female checked the chrono, four hour and 32 minutes since their supposed meeting time. "Garen?"

His eyes met hers while both gave an understanding look at the other.

"This isn't like Obi, he would have called or showed by now." Garen only could nod in agreement.

"I'm worried as well Bant. This isn't like him."

Bant looked around the room, hoping she would spot her friend. Even though she knew her search was futile.

"Something doesn't feel right, I don't I just have this bad feeling."

"I know what you mean, I have had a like feeling has well." Answered the younger of the two.

Garen was the first to stand up Bant followed is lead a few seconds after. Each knew what the other was thinking with out having to share any words. "We should get going."

"What if he just left on a mission and didn't have the time to tell us?"

"That is a good point. Still I have a bad feeling about this."

"Well there is only one thing we can do then."

"Master Yoda" saying these words in unison.

Oh force my head was throbbing. I must have a little bit to much fun with Bant and Garen last night. Note to self 'Do not go out when not in good mood, will end up with BIG headache.'

When did master feel like turning of the heat? He usually complained to me that it was to cool in here, when did he start agreeing. Another chill was sent down is spine, finalizing his decision. I need some heat in here!

Standing up and opening his eyes he was shocked at what his surroundings were. Everything was grey around him except for the blanket that covered him witch was white. His eyes took in his living spaced and they stopped on a window. All he could see was black out side and white specks of light zooming by.

"What the sith am I doing on a ship." It then all came back to him. The kid, the darkness, the cold, and the pain it all was coming back to me. Yet still he was baffled about why he was here, as well as who or what that child was.

He spun around the minute he heard footsteps from outside the door. Reaching down to grab his lightsaber but was only met with emptiness. In walked a man dressed from head to toe in black. Now he would get some answers.

"So you're awake?" A small smile spread across his lips, not a smile of a friend, yet a smile of a hunter. Something wasn't right about this guy, he felt so dark

"Don't you look confused? You poor thing must be scared." Sarcasm dripped off of every word. "You must want answers." I only glare at him in response.

"You will be a hard one to brake, but everyone has a weakness, even a Jedi has them. Oh don't look at me like that. Since I do realize you know what I say is only true." I begin to walk closer to him, hoping to find time to attack. Though I am stopped in my tacks. "I wouldn't try anything little Jedi. I am a very powerful person and so is my master."

"You must really be confused now, well I will tell you a little bit, since you asked so nicely." A chuckle escaping underneath his breath. "You are a very well trained in combat, don't say your not because I do my homework. Winner of the Jedi lightsaber competition so that makes you one of the best fighters there is.

"That means you would make great entertainment."

"Entertainment?" What could he mean by that?

"Oh yes! You will make a great entertainer. Now let's see, I know you have some questions."

I knew it was my

22. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I didn't mean to scare you all away with a post. Honest! Please reply *sniff*

23. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Missed so much!! Bad me!!

Well, that was a cliffie!! I want to know what is going on!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.