main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"I Will Always Love You" (JA fic) (comfort, G)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Laheara, Apr 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    No one's forgotten about this story, we've only become lurkers, keep writing and we'll keep reading.

2. Katri Tai

Katri Tai Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2000
    awwww... this story is so sweet..

3. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    This is such a sweet story I love mush and seeing both Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon happy is a nice change of pace, not that I ever want to see the end of Obi torture

I was thrilled to hear NIK will be updated soon, poor Obi has been in mortal danger since November mad.gif mad.gif

4. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    All right! I started reading this the other day and didn't get to finish what you had so far. But I just did, and I love it! This story is awesome! So now I'm off to read "Now I Know." Thanks for the link!

5. Marie D Padawannabe

Marie D Padawannabe Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2000
    Hey there!

This is really an awesome story! I love the
    site, too. So many people seem to twist
    the Obi/Qui relationship into something
    sick and I was truly happy to run into that
    site! There are never enough JA stories
    out there, and I was also glad to find that
    I hadn't read most of these stories (bonus!)

Again,
    keep writing...
    Marie

6. Laheara

Laheara Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2000
    Hey all. NO I haven't forgetten about this story. I am going to try to get one out by the end of the week. Cross your flanges!

Actually I'm working on NIK 5 too. It's coming along nicely so it'd be out first I think.

SOOO in the spirit of things.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Hope you have a good one and get to stuff your faces with chocolate bunnies and cream eggs.

And to Ben who asked, yes I had a fun birthday party. I got dolphines galor!! Mesa happy!!! I even got a cool dragon with jeweled wings.

Talk soon.

7. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    Weell, it's the end of the week, well the work/school week anyway, and no post. PLEASE get one up soon! I want something to read!

8. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Its the end of the week!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed so I hope theres a post before to long!!!! Also thrilled more than I can say that you will finally have part 5 of NIK, I have been somewhat patient for that Love your stories!!!!

BTW.. your site The Early Years is one of the best, if not the best forum!!! I would encourage anyone who has not seen it to give it a look.

9. Jedi Knight Anakin

Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    Oooh! This is SOOOO great! I love a good feel-good story. Keep posting! You got a loyal fan right here!

YEOW!

CRASH!

Anakin Make note to remember when he leaves the CD rom drive open and in the way of getting off his chair.

10. Laheara

Mar 13, 2000
    AWWW I feel loved.
    Thanks for the support Kelly. I love me my faithful followers.

And yes you may breath now, NIK 5 is in the final stage. About another 2 paragraphs and find a way to kill someone.... heehee

Just kidding. But it is getting there. This story is kinda floating around in my head too. I have a good plot for part 3, just need to type it.
    Well this forum is certainly inspiring. I have been noticed by some great writters here.
    And yes Ani, the CD ROM will hurt if you hit it.

Talk again soon.

11. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    Where is that post you promised me? My post is up, so I'll keep checkin' back!

12. Laheara

Mar 13, 2000
    HEY! I finally posted "Now I Know" to TFN. It's here: Forum16/HTML/000694.html Forum16/HTML/000694.html

Leona, Kim, Kelly and Rae already found it. Thanks girls!!

13. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Obi-Wan scooted over to the chair next to Qui-Gon and they hugged and Qui-Gon whispered, "I don't deserve you." Obi-Wan just smiled against his master and deepened the embrace.

Laheara, I could go on with cliche compliments on your story, but I won't. I think I can better sum up my opinion of your writing just by telling you that the above line from your story brought me to actual tears. Thank you.

*sigh* I'm going to go hug my kid now....

- Rani

14. Darth Sykra

Darth Sykra Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2000
    I know this is a silly question because a Casablanca editor cost like $5000 dollars probably more. It's just that I'm doing my fanfilm through our school A/V club Film SHorts. They have a casablanca so I don't want to have to buy a caputer card and computer just to do the light sabres. Any information would be very helpful.

15. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    If I were you, I would have bought a new PC, and capture card. Or better yet, build a PC yourself, you'll save money, and know exactly what is going inside it. You could also buy either an ATI All-In-Wonder Pro (is that what their called?) or a 3DFX 3500, because both are kick-butt cards that already have capturing capabilities built in.

You could have a spanking gourgeous PC with all the trimmings for about $1000 - See, I just saved you four grand!

16. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Laeara I am soooooo sad to see this wonderful story neglected for soooooo long!!!!!!

Please post and lift my spirits!!!!!!!!

Thank you, yer a peach!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.