main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV I will be resigning as President and City Rep of SNFF

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    I suppose it was, didnt realise that was the case. I knew Talon was stepping down then but all the discussion about it made it seem like the replacement would be voted on and decided/discussed about some more.

No biggie I guess.

<practices force choke on monkies for this saturday>

2. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Well there wasn't much to discuss. no one else stepped to take the position. I am sure if someone else came along and was really on fire to be the CR, there could be discussion, but no one even seemed to be even slightly interested.

on an equally related note: you are going to force choke... er... um... monkies? trying to think of anyway to make that not sound bad.

3. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Oh man, you drive me insane sometimes. (ed note: Sometimes means always in the previous sentence) Everything is not a pun for the love of (insert something) You, you, you you... blue suede shoe wearing accountant! And I had asked what being CR would entail and was thinking it over. I thought there was more time, I guess it's my fault. In the fine tradition of Star Wars I will work my way up the ranks of the SNFF and take power by having the club give it to me then build a army of the SNFF to deal with the increasing threat of the (insert manufactued threat)

4. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    it was less of a pun in my mind and more of an entendre. Well, you can still throw your hat in the circle, no one said that there could only be a change in staff when the current CR stepped down.

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    From the beginning, I've said that I'd like someone else to have a go at City Rep-hood, and in case no one else wanted the job, to take it and run things as best as I can. That being said, Axia, if you want the job, it's yours.

6. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Im not nessearily saying I want it, I would like to discuss it with the whole crew. What we all want to do, what we want out of the club blah, blah. Have a meeting or something.

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Yes, meeting... MEETING!

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    So we should have everyone in the TSS meet, maybe one of our saturdays and decide on some ideas, that way we can post what we came up with on the boards and let the members not in this town or who cant make it also vote and submit their thoughts.

9. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Whatever... MEETING! BTW, if I end up not being CR, can I still come up with ideas for official Fan Force functions (or F3 for short)? I gots lots of ideas!

10. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    well of course, you just have to submit it in triplicate to the "Event Planning Commitee" or the EPC for short and then wait for it to go into commitee for consideration. If its considered then it goes to the "Event Planning Approval Committee" EPAC, and then it needs to be ratified by the Event Planning Approval Ratification Committee (EPARC), and then to scheduling by the Event Plan Approved Ratified Scheduling Commitee (EPARSC)

11. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    can i come up with Alternate Fan Force Fun Functions (or Alt-F4)? or Alternate Control Delegates? Or (alt-crtl-del)?

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Sounds like a lot of paperwork.

Can I chair the "Event Planning Commitee"?

13. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    It feels very nice to be back in blue, even if it doesn't last very long.

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    You can chair the Event Planniing commitee but you have to submit your request to the committe for election of the chair for the event planning committe. (cfeotcftepc)

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Alt F4 approved. As soon as the EPARSC approves a function you propse alternate functions to be submitted to the EPC. What is the function of Alt-Ctrl-Del, The committe's name does not really make it clear.

16. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I think I win as the guy that posts occasionally... I mean Talon voted for me, that's gotta count for something

17. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Alt-Ctrl-Del's primary function is to allow the community to review the operations of the organization and end tasks if they are deemed to be non-functional or lagging progress.

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Thats funny

19. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    thanks. i try sometimes. not usually though.

20. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    never actually. cause it was only amusing....riiiiight.

21. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Ahhhh..... logging in from North Dakota, where it is very green and the people are very friendly...

And I must say, it is VERY nice to not be the CR/President....

All hail the Supreme Chancellor!

Long live the Republic!

(and a big personal Woot to me, and my cool new title!)

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    What are doing in North Dakota? And watch out for friendly people, they are up to something. Im serious, don't trust em.

23. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Didja drive to North Dakota?!? Di you see any signs on the way that pointed out "Wall Drug"?

24. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    No I flew. My wife is from there, so we are here for a week. I flew into Bismarck, drove to Madora which is like a cowboy town, then drove to Minot where she is from. Her family all came out too, so it is sort of a reunion/40 anniversary celebration for her parents.

There is something sinister about Minot, however... I found out that at night, the bloodsuckers come out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.