main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

i will buy a light side and a dark side deck from someone(must contain good cards)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Writhe, Jun 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Writhe

Writhe Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2001
    i will buy one from someone...i am just getting back into sw ccg and i don't really feel like buying box after box of cards and chance to get cards i need...

i mean come on...i would have to buy over 30 boxes...if you consider all of the expansions that have come out after premiere(by the way that is where i stopped collecting is after premiere):) so i need decks that are good and contain rares from all sets...i would also like to buy a prince xizor(in the deck or seperately would work well)

PS if this post is against the rules please delete it and i apologize in advance...i didn't know

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Your best bet would to be to buy a box of Reflections and/or Reflections 2, those sets' packs contain 18 cards each- Reflections packs have one rare card that's been foilized and 17 randomly sorted cards from all previous sets (up to Jabba's Palace) and typically contain 2 or 3 non-foil rare cards. Reflections 2 packs have 1 foilized rare, 2 (or 3, I forget offhand) cards from the Expanded Universe (Prince Xizor, Thrawn, etc), a combo-card (combining 2 previous interrupt cards into 1 card) and the rest are randomized cards that typically include 2 or 3 rares (up to Death Star 2) and sometimes have a japanese version of a card.

Getting a box of one or both of those expansions will give you a good deal of cards from all the sets and give you a pretty solid base-selection to make a deck out of.

3. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    To The2ndQuest you listen.

4. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    That's what I tell new players too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.