main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga I Will Never Forget - Padme's vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LaYa_, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Title: I Will Never Forget

Author: LaYa_

Timeframe: End of Episode III

Genre: Drama/AU

Notes: This was my first vignette ever :p And since I plan to post again, all the stories I once posted here and now are locked topics, I decided to begin with this one. I wrote this before I saw Revenge of the Sith, so..

Summary: Padmé's thoughts after Anakin's turn to the Dark Side.

Disclaimer: All characters are the property of George Lucas and bla, bla, bla... all that stuff that you all know!

I Will Never Forget

I will never forget the first day I saw you.. the day you called me angel... the day when those boy's eyes fell in love with me...

We were young at that time, very young... You, Anakin, you were a slave who wanted, more than everything, become a Jedi Knight... who wanted to see all the stars in this galaxy...

I was Queen of Naboo, that at that time was being invaded, I didn't know very well why then ... However, now I know... All that situation was a strategie, a strategie to become Palpatine the most powerful man in the galaxy. He knew I was vulnerable and that I was going to support him... after all, he was Senator from Naboo .

After the invasion ended, everything in this galaxy changed. We spent ten years without seeing each other and during that time, we grew up...
    I left the post of Queen to become a Senator.. and you became a Jedi Padawan... what you've always wanted to be!

During these ten years, just now I admit, I thought a lot in you. I thought if you were okay, I used to ask to myself if you were happy without your mother, I used to ask to myself if you thought about me...
    During these ten years, the only information I got from you was that you were in missions... and I truly thought that you didn't remember me anymore...

It was then, in the day I came back to Coruscant, exactly ten years after our last meeting, that I saw you , coming in my apartment in Coruscant, with your Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You had grown very much (the truth is, you were much taller than me), you were a completly different Anakin, but still, I saw in your eyes the boy I had met in Tatooine... but in your eyes I also saw desire... the promise of adventures... and that look made me feel uncomfortable.

When the Jedi Council gave you orders to protect and take me to Naboo, I wasn't sad... It was the opportunity to spend more time with you, to speak with you about everything that had happened in the last ten years. But, bach then, it wasn't really what I wanted to do .. I wanted to stay in Coruscant, to defend that stupid Law that I had had so much work to draw up. That trip wasn't in my plans.

Another thing that none of us planned was our first kiss or the fact that we fell in love with each other. At the beginning, I didn't want to admit that I was in love with you.. I was afraid.

On the other hand, when I told you that following your thoughts, they'd take us to a place where we could never be, I felt bad.. first , for me, because I was denying my love for you; second, for you... because I saw your sad face.

But one day, some days later, I couldn't deny anymore what I felt for you.. and that happened in Geonosis. I remember as if it was today, your surprised face, certainly not expecting that declaration of love... It was also in Geonosis that we kissed for the second time. And that kiss.. oh yes.. that was a true kiss..

After the battle in Geonosis, we got married in Naboo. Although it had been a discreet celebration, it was beautiful and it meant very much to me. I guess every women want , one day , marry and constitute family, and my dream had just started to come true.

Unfortunately, and to annoy our happiness, the Clone Wars had just begun and you had to go and fight , while I stayed in Coruscant.
    While you're in the War, most of the nights, I couldn't sleep.. I only thought if you were okay... and I only stayed more restful, when in the morning, I woke up and saw the message that you had sent to m

2. hot_anakin

hot_anakin Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2006
    [:D] awww..... its so sweet.....

3. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    My little Luke... my little Leia.. why had this to happen to us? Why? Why, Anakin,why did you believe more in Palpatine than in me or Obi-Wan? Why...?

This was sad:_|. Great job=D=

4. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    hot_anakin: thank you [:D]

bmwgurl17: Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! :) [:D]

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    That was very well done.

It's too bad Padme had to send Luke away...but very necessary.

Great job on this

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Thank you very much! :D

7. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
  8. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Beautiful and sad viggie. [face_love] That last paragraph was more than painful.

9. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    :_| :( Oh man. So sad. Poor Padme, having to leave Luke behind! That would be awful.

Lovely viggie!

10. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Thank you very much for your comments, Healer_Leona and Meredith_Kenobi :)

11. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    You would like her, Anakin.

He would have...:(

I look at the space, to the stars (remember, Ani? The ones that you've always wanted to see...)

Oh that's a great place to add that LaYa_

and the only thing I know about my future, is that I will stay in Alderaan, with our daughter, until the day... I die.

Oh man...That's really touching. This is was an awesome viggie, and what surprises me more is that you did this before even watching ROTS!

Great job!

12. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Thank you so much! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.