main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I wish Decipher could see this...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by BosskMaul, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZARDOZ5

ZARDOZ5 Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2004
    This is the best topic I love it when people throw large amounts of animal waste at WOTC they deserve it after putting an end to my favorite game . Please keep it going . From what I have been told from inside sources Lucas arts & Decipher didn't go there own seperate ways on friendly terms with each other & still dislike oneanother half a decade later more than ever . So the odds of decipher getting the license back is extreemly thin . Star wars card games will live & die with WOTC . Who knows maybe WOTC will get a brain flash & buy the rights to the decipher game mechanics for the star wars ccg . Who Knows .

2. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    I hope not. It's bad enough they drug SW's name through the mud. Giving WOTC control of SW:CCG's mechanics would be like giving a complex piece of fragile machinery to a child.

3. PolishMafia

PolishMafia Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2006
    OOh, i hate virtual cards. I really loved the SWCCG card game, and i still play it, as well as buy and trade the cards, and i sure hope that Decipher gets the lisence back. On the other hand, if they start making crap cards like the virtual cards, then they might as well not get it back, because the game was balanced before the virtual cards. Sure, some rares sucked. But you're not supposed to get a rare as powerful as Darth Vader in every pack. Like Card_Dreamer said, "ewwww =P." You said it brotha.

4. Darth_Laudrup

Darth_Laudrup Jedi Master star 4

Jul 7, 2004
    sorry wrong thread.

5. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Decipher does not produce the Virtual Cards. The Players Committee does.

Please tell me why you dislike the virtual cards so much? (and in an actually mature, intelligent way, not just "ewwwww =P")

Thank you.

6. threepio_mania

threepio_mania Jedi Master star 3

Dec 15, 2002
    It's a long shot but it would be cool if Decipher could get the license back. But it seems like the minis game by Wizards is pretty popular, so I doubt it.

But I like seeing that this "dead" game is still kicking. I'm a fan of old CCGS and wish Overpower still had this audience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.