main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA I wonder how Vader's doing.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jeremyguy, Apr 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    I guess we won't know until he's back online and can tell us, but I hope his surgery went okay.

2. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    I'm sure everything went ok, you have to be pretty tough to be a cop.

3. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Cheezy, yet appropriate:

The Force will be with him, always.

4. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I already miss all the 3:00 a.m. posting from LDV.

5. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    We should secretly dispatch two Jedi Knights to deal with the Phantom Menace known as "psycho boy". That S.O.B. should suffer for his slam dance with LDV.

6. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    i don't suppose a few of us could head over to visit him sometime?

7. Jeremyguy

Sep 11, 1998
    Sac-Town, from what Vader said, the kid is doing okay these days...we'll just leave 'im be.

He might appreciate a visit from some of us some time. Maybe someone can arrange it? I wouldn't mind if I weren't being slammed with school right now.

8. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    I'm in school, but that doesn't affect me. ;)

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Hello my fellow S-V-R-F friends. Meesa back. But not for long. Doc says no sitting for more than 15 minutes. And it is quite tough to type when on Valium and Norco. ;). The surgery was a success, although it took 8.5 hours for surgery. 4 hours more than expected. Due to the solidness of my frame, its took the surgeons alot longer to cut through all the muscle mass to get deep enough to place the screws into my back. I do believe the night in Modesto is out of the question. I am not bouncing back from this as I thought I would. I do feel as if I have been ran through by a light saber, and have to use the aid of a "walker" to walk from the hospital bed in my front room to the bathroom. recuperation is estimated between 9-12 months. The bone has to grow securely enough around the screws and rods. Hopsital food and beds suck big time.

I am at home resting. Not on the computer as much due to the dizziness. I will be on from time to time. Thanks for the concern everyone.

Let me know of upcoming functions. And jeremy, send me the icon blown up bigger and I will try to get it to my friend this next week. What really sucks is I am not allowed to drive for three weeks due to the severity of the back. Well, here comes the dizziness so I had better go for now. Take care eveyone, and I will be on later in the evening for a short time.

Thanks...

10. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Poor Vader! I'm so sorry! Take it easy, and don't push yourself!

:)

11. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    Whoa, didn't expect to see you around so soon! But hey, it's a good surprise. :)

12. Jeremyguy

Sep 11, 1998
    Okay, I'll work up the bigger icon. Good to see you!

13. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    Great news LDV! You da man. About Phyco-Boy....Jeremyguy says, "the kid is doing okay these days." You must be in the know about the kid. Does he know, and/or feel remorseful about your situation? Hey I'll be driving through your neck of the woods on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next 3 to 4 months. Let me know if I can drop off/pick up anything for you (Sac. Valley icon shirts, etc.) P.S. Looks like you can close your account at the "bank". [face_laugh]

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Thanks all.

ya know, it's amazing how we take for granted the little things in life. Like being able to get out of bed by yourself, or walking down the street by yourself. I have to have help getting up and out of bed, and can only walk half a block right now, and only with aid of a walker. The pain in my left leg is gone, but is replaced with weakness. What I am afraid of is the leg is just going to be permantly weaker than the other. I am not sure how many staples I have in my back, and everyone is too afraid to look. LOL But if feeling is any help, I must have at least 30! LOL And S-T-K believe me, the "Bank" or anything else pertaining to the bank, is farthest from my mind! LOL That part, the Dr won't know, for a good 3-4 monhs whether anything is damaged or not. Sac Town we will have to get together while you're up here.

Well everyone, the key board is getting fuzzy and sidewaze, so the Norco and Valium is kicking in. Have to crawl to the bed for now and watch the rest of the Giants game. I will try to be back on later this evening. Oh, Jeremy.....I saw Final Fantasy....all I have to say is OMG WOW!!! Even doped up, that was one hell of a movie!!!

Crutag..let me know how the movies going, eh?

Bye all, talk at ya all later.

15. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    LDV?
    It is so good to hear from you! I missed all the 2:00a.m. posting. We decided to lengthen the final fight scene at the end and have finished shooting. We have some pick up shots to get mostly close ups. Hope you recover quickly. Keep a positive attitude, and hope you can hang out in line with us for the Clones. See you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.