main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX I Wonder If Anyone Was Listening

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Snoogans, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Snoogans

Darth_Snoogans Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2002
    I just gave out some big props on the air this morning for my homies hangin' at the Legacy theater. May the force be with you...BOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG!!!!!

2. DarthBanky1

DarthBanky1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2002
    Give us some details Snoogans, what station? When did you do it?? What did they ask?? You ever *^@% a fat man in an overcoat?? JUst some questions i want to know, thanx, NOOTCH!!

Hobby

3. Darth_Snoogans

Apr 18, 2002
    Oh, I was DJing on Mix 102.9 this morning and just talked about the line at the Legacy this morning around 8 a.m.

4. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Sweeeet.... That's awesome bro. Thanks for the good positive plug. And when are you coming back out to the line anyway?? We're hoping to the get the electricity situation resolved pretty quick, so we can have our gaming wars.

5. Darth_Snoogans

Apr 18, 2002
    Was out there last night....I believe I was the one getting his ass handed to him in Bombad Racing. hehehe Yep....the big Podracer and Teras Kasi Tournament is set for the weekend of the 11th. We're still playing around with the idea of going out to one line one night and then hitting the other the next. We're gonna see if we can afford 2 sets of prizes. If not then the Legacy is our Prime Directive.

6. Darth_Chocolate

Mar 21, 2002
    Was good to see you guys out there last night. (I'm the long-haired guy) We've been wondering when you might show back up. Of course, now after your intense beating by Jar-Jar Stone, I'll be suprised if you show your shameful face 'round there again!! ;)

And by the way, wrong universe for the Prime Directive... :) hehehe

7. Darth_Snoogans

Apr 18, 2002
    Oh, I shall return. And Jar Jar will pay. And yeah...I got Prime Directive from Robocop. I guess I'm in the wrong sci fi genre. We had a blast though. You guys gonna be out there today?

8. Darth_Chocolate

Mar 21, 2002
    Yeah, there's folks out there now, and some will be out there ALL day. I (like you) had to go to work this morning. I camped out in my tent and am at home now getting ready for work. (which i'm late for.. :)) But I will be back out after 5pm.

Oh, and Jar-Jar Stone will be back tonight too i think. Have a good day at work, bro.

9. Darth_Snoogans

Apr 18, 2002
    Well, maybe we'll head back out there and stuff. Hang out...take more pictures. Try to redeem my bitched Jedi Master self.

10. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Thanks again for the plug and coming out to the line, Snoog!

Can't wait till the "Main Event" :D

Gotta work on my Teras Kasi...or stick to playing as Chewie :)

11. JEDI_MASTER_STRIDER

JEDI_MASTER_STRIDER Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2002
    Snoongans,

tell Toni K. I said what's up..

12. Darth_Snoogans

Apr 18, 2002
    Surprisingly, I didn't do too bad at Teras Kasi. Nabooty....I'll keep you posted on the prizes and such that we get together. We're thinking of having prizes for different categories. Best Time (Lap) Best Time (Race) and Most K.O.s At least for Racer. Teras Kasi is pretty simple. Whoever doesn't end up DEAD.

Oh....who's Toni K? We have a Tony Z

13. JEDI_MASTER_STRIDER

JEDI_MASTER_STRIDER Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2002
    Yes, that is him. Tony Z, is his radio name. He works afternoons. Tell him I said, "How much do you bench?" from Chris.

14. Darth_Snoogans

Apr 18, 2002
    You got it, buddy. I'll prolly head in there today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.