I Won't Let Go~~~~~~~Sequel to One Small Hope

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Apr 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p_stotts Force Ghost

star 4
    Yay! Great job, SiriGallia! Can't wait for the conclusion.
  2. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
    Was that too confusing?
  3. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
    Well here is the final post. Sorry this story wasn't very good! I am almost done with one that's better. But thanx for being devoted readers ;) Here goes the ending...

As for the vault, workers were unable to remove the heavy rock caused by the landslide, it was all firmly buried into the mountain.

Greshm' announced that he was going to be living on a farm nearby the capital. Meerel was shocked.

"But Greshm', you're the rightful heir! The throne goes to you, not me."

"No, no, sister." Greshm' shook his head. "I may be older than you by a few years, but you are the rightful heir. I'll be around if you need help, I promise not to leave you alone again. But I would be satisfied, and relived, to have a humble life from now on."

A week later there was a great feast in honor of their victory. Octon brought his two children, and his wife was even able to come. It was a very elaborite feast, but Obi-Wan was sure it couldn't be more elaborate then Meerel's hair style, which she inform him laughingly. "Had taken her handmaids all day to fix up." Near the end of the meal, Meerel excused herself to the balcony. Obi-Wan suddenly heard heard his commlink beep. He moved to the wall and flicked it on.

"Kenobi."

"Oh, well look who it is! Hi Obi-Wan." Obi-Wan recognized the voice.

"Hi Siri, were's Yoda?"

"Busy, he asked me to contact you because he's contacting another team, and I wasn't busy." Obi-Wan flicked on the holo freaquency, there was no doubt about it. It was Siri. Her hair was longer than he had ever seen it and he guessed that she had been occupied with some tough missions for her not to find time to cut her hair. Her eyes were sparkling. "Anyway," she continued. "If you could come over as soon as you can, Yoda has a mission for you and Ani." Obi-Wan smiled.

"Alright, is he behaving himself?" Siri frowned.

"Yeah, but I--Oh wait, I have to go!" For some reason she started laughing. "There a--" Obi-Wan stared at the dead commlink in his hand. He shook his head and slipped it into his pocket, then headed for the balcony. He had to tell Meerel good-bye.

Out on the balcony a light wind was drifting past. Meerel was resting her elbows on the railing.

"I have it from a good sorce that it's your birthday day after tomarrow." Obi-Wan spoke up from behind her. She turned and smiled at him.

"Oh, who told you that?"

"Your brother, I was sort of surprised he remembered, but he told me that during his stay with the Raiders, he had little else to think about." Meerel laughed. "So in light of that fact," Obi-Wan continued. "I have something for you." He slipped a small box into her hand. She looked down at it.

"What is it?" She asked.

"It's not a proposal." Obi-Wan said in a teasing tone. "It's your birthday presant."

"You didn't have to do that!" Meerel exclaimed. She slid the lid of and a small ring fell into her hand. It was gold just like her other, but this one, along the inside, said:
    For Meerel, my 'little sister' I love you, Obi-Wan

"Oh, Obi-Wan!" Meerel jumped up and hugged him around the neck.

"I was thinking it could replace the one you lost." Obi-Wan smiled.

"Oh, this one will be a pleasure to wear!"

"I also came out to say good-bye." Obi-Wan said.

"Oh, really?" Meerel asked.

"I'm afraid so." They looked around not knowing what to say.

"A lot of stars came out to say good-bye to you." Meerel observed with a galnce up to the sparkling sky.

"It's been a very learning experience for me." Obi-Wan said.

"Me too."

"I still miss Qui-Gon, but I think you helped me learn to hold onto the good memories alone."

"You taught me mind my own business." Meerel said with a smiled. Obi-Wan turned on her.

"Oh really?" He said good-naturedly.

"Mmmhmm." Meerel giggled.

"Well you taught me, that I should never get involved with
  4. Knight_Maria Jedi Knight

star 3
    YAY! That was so cool! :D
    Cute gift from Obi!

Lovely story! Thanks so much! :)
  5. p_stotts Force Ghost

star 4
    Great story, SiriGallia! I really enjoyed it.
  6. Jedi Susie Force Ghost

star 4
    This, by no means, was a bad story. Sorry I haven't been around to review it, but school is being quiet a pain right now.

I love how Meerel grew into such a strong character and how much her and Obi complainment each other.

I look forward to your next story.
  7. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you all so much! I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for reading! :)
  8. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.