main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq I would Like to sign up!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Qui-Gon-Matt, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Hello There,
    I would like to join Mos Alba. Im 26 years old, and live in Rio Rancho. I've been raised on Star Wars, and it is a huge part of my life. I read all the books, wear all the shirts, and I collect alot of the stuff. I was sooooo excited to find out about you guys. Someone left a flier on my Jeep at Cottonwood Mall. I am married with two kids, both of which love Star Wars. I can also come to all the meetings since I work at Intel during the week. Hope to hear from you soon. Matt

2. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Welcome Matt!

Wook (Michelle) told me about you the other night! She had told me you had emailed her back after she had placed that flyer on your vehicle! My name is Jess and I am glad you stopped by! Alot of our group is gone right now as they have gone to C3! If you have any questions....just ask! You have found THE home of Star Wars Fans here at Mos Alba! I collect the action figure lines (vintage and new) Movie Posters...I guess I should say I collect anything Star Wars! :p I am also involved with the 501st Mountain Garrison...as is alot of our group. We also have people that are members of the Rebel Legion as well!

Once again....WELCOME!!

Jess

3. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    Great!! It sounds like alot of fun. I can't wait to get to meet everybody!!

4. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Welcome!
    I live in Rio Rancho as well! Right by sundt park. I am new too and I collect alot of stuff. I started back in Sep 04. What do you have as far as collecting Episode 3 stuff?

5. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    I have all of the action figures....and I have this!!!!

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/TD5151/EPIII%20CLONE%20TROOPER/jclone4_edited.jpg]

6. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    What you don't know is someday I'm gonna shrink down that costume until it's just under 4" tall, and then I'm gonna display it with the rest of my figures. :p

7. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    I collect odd ball stuff. Like tins, waterbottles lunchboxes, stuff like that. I also buy every lightsaber that I find. The only figures I collect hard core are Darth Vaders, and Rebel Pilots. Wedge is my all-time hero. but usually I'll buy anything cool looking.

8. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    So...which way are you leaning Matt...Rebel or Imperial? What about you Jango Junkie and Leto?

9. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    I go back and forth depending on my moods. I do tend to lean towards the rebels most of the time though.

10. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    My next project is to make a rebel pilot suit.

11. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Eh, you know me. Maybe before I turn 30 I'll have finally gotten that Imperial Officer's uniform. ;)

12. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    I would like to see if we can get our hands on some molds to make some Rebel Pilot helmets. We have a Navy Talker helmet to make Rebel Trooper helmets...just need to get soem styrene and some time to make them! Brian....get going on that uniform!

13. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    That would be awesome. I've never attempted to make an outfit. It seems like alot of fun. I need to start finding pieces for it

14. jango_junkie

Apr 3, 2005
    Imperial side, By far. I want a Boba Fett costume before I am 25. So I have some time to get started. If not, then a clone trooper costume. But where do I start!

15. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    You start by hanging with us! There are several members whom are making Mandolorian outfits right now.

16. jango_junkie

Apr 3, 2005
    When, where, How much for supplies? What about the helmets? How is all of that done?

17. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    leto, I am modding the patterns this week to make my officer. Ill will attempt to at any rate. how big are you (PM me)? if i can get them figured out Ill share.

18. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Welcome, I too am in Rio Rancho. Southern/Unser area Imperial all the way. "You do not know the power of the dark side" Force lightning is way cooler then anything light side. [face_devil]

19. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Wow a baby Qui Gon! [face_batting] LOL

20. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Stop it Deb! :D

21. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Ok I will behave! LOL

22. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Do you know how to behave? :p

23. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    Hey Matt, welcome.

24. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    My reputation proceeds me! :*

25. Jerahl

Jerahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2004
    Hey welcome to the group!! You know Jess I'm thinking about starting a Rebel trooper costume buts thats way after I get my armor done [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.