main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga I, YODA

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ROBOTIC_YODA, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROBOTIC_YODA

ROBOTIC_YODA Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2003
    Many who know me have wondered my homeplanet but is there really a home planet for a robot?

This is the story of I, Yoda the story of a Robot.

You all know the latter part of our robots life but do you care to know the origin, every character is born or in this case created.

900 years before Return of the Jedi
    Our epic takes place.

On the small world of Yerock a small technological company was created. The company titled Robotics Inc. created a gigantic empire of robot making where they invented the first Astro droids, pit droids and protocol droids. One man dared to perfect the robot race. Master Erebren decided that the robot race could be a master race to dominate over organic kind. Erebren created a small green alien looking creature he named YODA which stands for YEROCK OPTICAL, DATA, ANDROID. Which basically meant the seeing data collecting android from Yerock. Erebren lost funding from the company who believed it was a waste of time and money. Erebren was fired from the company and he left the world with his green companion, Yoda. Together they traveled the galaxy. Yoda never grew older but always wiser. The YODA model was based upon a species of alien in an isolated sector of the galaxy. Erebren in his old age brought YODA there and left him on the planet where he seemed to fit in well. The others did not know his secret. YODA fell in love if it is possible for robots to do that and the couple adopted a baby alien which they also called Yoda. The robotic Yoda taught the biological everything he needed about life, philosphy and wisdom. No one knows what happened to the Robotic Yoda.

2. ChancellorSkywalker

ChancellorSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2003
    Are you that robotic yoda?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.