main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Ia's Graduation Party!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ia-Bou, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001

Please pass this information on to anyone that knows me and any guests are welcome!

It took Five Years, but, I am FINALLY GRADUATING!

I would like to pass on to you a party Invitation!

I am having a party, SATURDAY, from 12:00 noon until I decide Everyone needs to go home :p

YOU CAN VIEW THE PARTY INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS AT

party page

my phone number is: 407 737 0419 if you have any questions

kids are welcome and the food will be good.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WATCH THE GRADUATION YOU CAN VIEW IT LIVE, SATURDAY, AT 8:00 AT:
    Live graduation

Ia Windimere Whiteley
    Future Mars Astronaut

2. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I'll be working during your graduation, but congratulations. I'm a dropout, and I salute you. Your perserverance has finally paid out. Now begins the job hunt... :) all best IA! -Campbell

3. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    I be working, too. But congrats, Ia. I'm still in school. I'm on the 15 year program. :p

L8r

4. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    Well, congradulations. Five years is longer than four years but shorter than six, plus you can hold up every finger on your hand when someone asks how long it took you. You don't have to lower one or hold up another hand to tell them (if they are deaf, say).

I think it is rather cool UCF is having the graduation broadcast online. They didn't do that when I was there... now I hate them. Though, really, it is the best school.

Had the bowling been on another night or your gathering, I probably would have stopped by. I know that I am the third excuse in a row, but it is true. It's 1:38pm, and I just got up about twenty minutes ago as it is.

I hope whoever ends up going has a good time. Also, if you make everyone leave early enough, there is always "midnight" bowling.

Brandon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.