main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX ICE AGE / AOTC CLONE WAR Trailer Viewing!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nabooty_Call, Mar 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    You've seen it on the small screen. Now it's time to behold the new "Clone War" Episode II trailer with the new movie Ice Age on the GIANT SCREENS at the UA Galaxy theater with the DFW FanForce this Friday, March 15, at the 7:45 p.m. showing.

See you there!

2. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Ice Age was a good, fun movie...and lemme tell you, the small screen does no justice to the AOTC trailer. Ask Mike, the Galaxy's biggest fan--the trailer had a lot more depth and spine-tingling effect on the big screen!!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D

3. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Yup, I was pleasantly surprised by Ice Age. It wasn't great, but it was enjoyable. That little squirrel thing was definitely the best part.

The AOTC trailer was indeed greatness on the big screen. The only problem is that the SW trailer is in 2:35:1 aspect ratio and Ice Age is in 1:85, so the image of the trailer wasn't as big as I would like. Also, it doesn't look like the trailer was presented in full surround sound, only mono. :(

But it's still great to see on the big screen. :)

4. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Yeah.. I had a feeling that Ice Age would be like that.. nothing spectacular but still enjoyable. I look forward to seeing it - a friend I haven't seen in almost a year is coming down to see it with my family possibly so that'll be cool :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.