main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX "Ice Age"

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Xanatos12, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanatos12

Xanatos12 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 13, 2002
    HI EVERYBODY.

well today I went to see the AoTC preview at, it was sweet but the theater was filled (literally I had to sit in those chairs right infront of the screen)with little bastards and soccer moms who prevented me from enjoying it fully, after it was over I sat there for a second and soaked it in then bolted out of there. I also saw the new scooby preview it looks knid of wierd but the guy who plays shaggy is damn good.

2. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    so how was it?

3. LaraCroft1

LaraCroft1 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2001
    Just got back from seeing Ice Age. I began to freak out when they ran the "please be quite" thing (usually signifying the beginning of the movie), then to my relief I heard the beautiful music and saw that faithful Lucas Film icon. The trailer was awesom, I found it soo much easier to see all of the way cool details on the big screen then I could ever have seen on my 8 inch tv. Had to say I really loved it, so cool, even cooler on the huge screen. I was able to get into a later showing so I had great seats and I even stayed for Ice Age.

As for Ice Age, I really enjoyed it. I am a sucker for a good movie, the stuff I have seen lately has just been crap. Besides a few problems the movie was just fun. You need a break from suckie movies every once in a while.

All in all: Movie- good
    Trailer- excelent

4. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    your TV is 8 inches?

5. LaraCroft1

LaraCroft1 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2001
    My tv is freak nasty tiny. Keep in mind here that I live in an 8x12 room with two other people. The tv has to be freak nasty tiny to fit into the freaking room. God bless Baylor.

6. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    My brother and his family were in town today, and we decided to go see Ice Age before Christy had to go to work. Thought I'd put my 4 movie passes to work. (no blade for free just yet.)

The 'quiet' thing went by and Christy leans over and says, "I didn't see a Star Wars trailer!" I said, "it's coming up" and sure enough, there it was. Looked really cool, but a little darker then on my monitor.

Oh, and there were only about 3 others there. 6 of us, 3 of them, not even 10 people. It was cool.

Ice Age was pretty good for what it was, a kids' movie. Christy and I will probably pick it up on DVD when it comes out for our kid's collection we've started.

offtopic- I checked the other TX boards, and it looks like Denver pissed off Austin too, that one guy just went off on columbine and JonBenet. I thought it was great. No one else really said anything about it, except Dallas.

Looks like Chunk is really offended or something. Who cares... Obey Wann says it's taken care of now, but I noticed on the RMFF website that he's one of theirs.... anyway. I'm gonna PM him and see what's going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.