main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Ice Dragon Jedi - AU Bleach/SW x-over, Yoda, Anakin, Toshiro (updated 8/26)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alasse_Earfalas, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice to see Toshiro getting care from Shmi and Treepio and a nice update. Yeah NaNo can take much time;)

2. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    great update

3. ToshiroHitsugaya1FMA

ToshiroHitsugaya1FMA Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2009
    Good update=D= And yes the only reason I joined this website was so I could comment on this fanfic lol.....
    NO JOKE, I found this by Google[face_laugh] [face_peace]
    Keep it coming:D

4. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    Whooooot! Great chapter!

5. MagicianGirlMirani

MagicianGirlMirani Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2009
    OMGOSH!!!!! This is AWSOME!
    I was on google looking for a bleach crossover and I found this and I was totally hooked! I'd never really thought about the similarities between riatsu and the force before but I can totally see it now! You know what you should do? You should have Toshiro teach Yoda and Yaddie at least one Kido each. It'd be pretty funny I mean, Yoda, grand master of the jedi being taught by Toshiro! It'd be so cool!
    I found a fic on fanfiction . net a little like this but it was Ichigo that went to the SW universe and everyone could see him and I think he's gunna be Anakin's teacher or something. I dunno cuz it's not very long yet. -pouts- not fair!
    I LOVE Toshiro! He's just so KAWAI! He's one of the most amazing characters in Bleach! He's totally my fav! Ichigo is right behind him though. I just love Toshiro! Plus his Zanpakto is totally amazing! Hyourinmaru is the kind of Zanpakto I'd love to have! Dragons are awsome! Especially ice dragons! I love his nickname too! Shiro-chan is just so CUTE!!!!! I just wanna hug him when people call him that! Don't you? I am a complete and utter Bleach adict! I love star wars too of course but Bleach is just totally awsome!
    -growls- I wanna rip Aizen's throat out! The slimy git!
    I can't wait for the next chapter of this!
    I'm kinda knew to this site so is there a way for you to send a message or something to the people taht wanna read this? If so then thanks! If not then oh well.
    C'ya next chapter!
    Until then
    Sayonara!
    MG Mirani

6. MagicianGirlMirani

Dec 23, 2009
    OMGOSH!!!!! This is AWSOME!
    I was on google looking for a bleach crossover and I found this and I was totally hooked! I'd never really thought about the similarities between riatsu and the force before but I can totally see it now! You know what you should do? You should have Toshiro teach Yoda and Yaddie at least one Kido each. It'd be pretty funny I mean, Yoda, grand master of the jedi being taught by Toshiro! It'd be so cool!
    I found a fic on fanfiction . net a little like this but it was Ichigo that went to the SW universe and everyone could see him and I think he's gunna be Anakin's teacher or something. I dunno cuz it's not very long yet. -pouts- not fair!
    I LOVE Toshiro! He's just so KAWAI! He's one of the most amazing characters in Bleach! He's totally my fav! Ichigo is right behind him though. I just love Toshiro! Plus his Zanpakto is totally amazing! Hyourinmaru is the kind of Zanpakto I'd love to have! Dragons are awsome! Especially ice dragons! I love his nickname too! Shiro-chan is just so CUTE!!!!! I just wanna hug him when people call him that! Don't you? I am a complete and utter Bleach adict! I love star wars too of course but Bleach is just totally awsome!
    -growls- I wanna rip Aizen's throat out! The slimy git!
    I can't wait for the next chapter of this!
    I'm kinda knew to this site so is there a way for you to send a message or something to the people taht wanna read this? If so then thanks! If not then oh well.
    C'ya next chapter!
    Until then
    Sayonara!
    MG Mirani

7. Alasse_Earfalas

Alasse_Earfalas Jedi Master star 2

Mar 6, 2008
    OH. MY. GOSH. Another google-finder??!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: *passes out*

It would seem that my humble little story has hit quite the niche in the fan-fiction market... I am truly flattered! [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush]
    [face_shhh] I actually might, MIGHT do a sequel where some of that happens. [face_shhh]
    Yeah, I found the lack of Bleach/SW crossovers disturbing. [face_frustrated] So I wrote this fic. :D
    So do I!! Isn't he though?? I know!! MINE TOO!! Meh, I prefer Orihime. [face_love] I KNOW!!! That'd be awesome!! YES THEY TOTALLY ARE!!!! And GIANT ice-dragons!! Me too!! So kawai!!! Haha, he'd be so mad if you did!! YES!!! I love Bleach too (I've even gotten my best friend into it)!!! Yes it is!!! :D
    ME TOO!!! UGH, I HATE him!!!! :mad:
    Your wait is over. [face_dancing]
    I'll send you a PM (private message) whenever I update. :) Since you're new, may I direct you to the New Users Forum, where you can introduce yourself, meet some awesome oldbies, and even join an online pillowfight! [face_dancing]

I forgot to mention this last time, but this HitsuHina icon I'm wearing right now? Yeah, I totally made it. [face_dancing] Three of my other icons got put up, too! One more HitsuHina, one of just Toshiro, and one of Hyorinmaru! :D They're just up for the holidays, though. :(

Another shorty, but I want to keep this story rolling. :) Enjoy!

Toshiro sat in what used to be that brat Anakin?s room, thinking. [i]Hard[/i]. His genius mind was whirring at far beyond high gear. Now that he had a better idea of what the conditions were, he had to figure out exactly how he was going to defeat this Dooku guy?

[i]?Want to fight you, Dooku may not,?[/i] he heard Yoda say. [i]?Strongly advise you, I would, to not rush into a battle with him.?[/i]

Then, Yaddle?s words: [i]?Be able to get some information out of him, you might.?[/i]

Inward sigh. What should he [i]do?[/i] In Soul Society, this would be much simpler: just [i]kil

8. oldercousin

oldercousin Jedi Youngling

Dec 24, 2009
    This is the most awesome fanfic ever!! I <3 Toshiro. Great job!

Oh, and just so you know, I found this from Gaiaonline, someone posted the link and the first chappie, and after I read that I was hooked. ;)[face_dancing]

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Fascinating update. :D :)

Congratulations for being googlable LOL ;)

Hugs!

10. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice Toshiro and his planning

And merry Christmas to you too.[face_dancing]

11. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Great update. I think the Jedi are rubbing off a bit on Toshiro. :p

12. SilverDragon44

SilverDragon44 Jedi Youngling

Dec 30, 2009
    Loved the entire thing! Found it today, and I was hooked! I hope you will continue to update! GO Toshiro! He's my Favorite, though I wish that there had been more interaction with Obi-Wan and Anikan. Though I don't care much for the pairing between toshiro and momo, I just don't see them as a couple; more a brother/sister type thing. But I wasn't gonna let that get in my way to read your fantastic story.

13. MagicianGirlMirani

Dec 23, 2009
    That was a great update! I can't really remember every seeing Toshiro use the frozen flower funeral thingy in teh show but I'm only on the bount ark right now so I guess it'll come later. Half the time fanfiction is more fun to read than to watch the anime. -shrugs- I dunno why, it just is sometimes.
    It IS kinda cute taht big, strong Hyourinmaru is so submissive to Toshiro! I wonder what it'd be like to have a dragon in your head -stares off dreamily-
    The jedi are definitely beginning to rub off on Toshiro! I wonder if he'll be able to make any changes when he finally goes back to the seireitei. Am I the only one that doesn't like the head captain? There is just something about him that I don't like. He reminds me a little of Dumbledore and I can't stand Dumbledore! I just don't like old men that think they're all powerful (or at least more powerful than most). Um sorry, went off on a rant there.
    How long is Toshiro gunna stay in the sw dimension? Do you know if is it just spontanious with this fic? It doesn't really matter but I can't wait for the next chapter! Doku won't know what hit him (litterally cuz he's never seen Toshiro right in bankai)! His expression would probably be priceless when he sees Toshiro's wings!
    Good update and good luck with the next chapter. Can you PLEASE make it a little longer! I'm desperate to know what's gunna happen next and I can't know that until you update as I'm not a mind reader or a future seer like the jedi so PLEASE update soon before i unleash my wolf Zanpakto *Kuromaru* on you. I warn you now! He's a vicious bugger when he's angry!
    C'ya next time!
    MG Mirani

14. JediKaren

Apr 26, 2007
    Sorry for not posting for the longest time. I still read it! Good chapter. Please update soon!

15. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I just found this story and i have to say i am a big star wars and Bleach fan. I also really hope that you post a new chapter soon.

16. Alasse_Earfalas

Mar 6, 2008
    Wow, more readers! [face_dancing] This is awesome!!! Thanks for reading, guys! [:D]

Btw, oldercousin: *I* am the one who put it on Gaia. :p

He hasn't used it in the anime yet, just the manga. Sorry, spoilers, I know...
    Yeah, it becomes even cuter in the latest *TOTALLYAWESOME* anime arc. ^_^
    Well, I suppose that depends on what you mean by changes, now doesn't it? :p And yeah, the Captain-commander is kinda borderline-awesome for me. AMAZING powers, but as far as personality... [face_not_talking]
    [face_shhh] [face_shhh] [face_shhh] Don't ruin it for everyone else!!! [face_shame_on_you] ;) And I plan on him being there for a total of three to four days. Now, how long it takes me to actually write out what happens in those few days is anyone's guess. :oops:
    I know my updates are unbearably far apart, but my fanfic muse likes to go AWOL on me for long periods of time... [face_frustrated] Plus, I am now finally starting to get more focused on my actual, going-to-publish-this-someday-for-real-novel, so that takes away creative juices from my brain, as well. :( And as for your zanpakuto: Chouteisha [Peacemaker] would totally pwn. I warn you: do not be deceived by her name! [face_mischief] :D ;)

Whew! After another month of disappearing, my fanfic muse decided to dump a barrel-full of plot bunnies on me aaalll at once. :rolleyes: Soo... yeah. Sorry for the wait, hope you en

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful update. Liked Shmi's message and the conversation between Yoda and Hinamori.

18. oldercousin

Dec 24, 2009
    hehe, figured you were :D

Thanks for the update!! I'm about to read it, cant wait :whee:

19. oldercousin

Dec 24, 2009
    Mk, just got done, and that was sooooo awesome! :D It didn't have much action, but it was very... how do I say it? deep, I guess. I <3'd it... write again soon? (ish) :p

20. MagicianGirlMirani

Dec 23, 2009
    Another great chapter! Is the fight in the next chapter? PLEASE say yes! I'm itchin' for a good fight right about now! Man, Doku is gunna be SO in trouble when Shiro-chan goes Bankai on him! -grins evily- I can't wait!
    Um, I was wondering if you'd ever considdered posting this fic on ff.n (fanfiction . net)?. I'm sure that a lot of people would like it and I can garentee that there ARE SW/Bleach fans out there!
    While I was reading this fic I got a weird image in my head of Shiro-chan wearing Jedi robes, maybe pure white and blue instead of brown with his wings out and Hyourinmaru glowing like a lightsabre as Shiro-chan channeled his reiatsu into it. Wouldn't that be so cool? Maybe Yoda could give Toshiro a set of Jedi robes as a going away present or something -shrugs-
    It was a nice thouch, adding in the message for Toshiro to give to Shimi. Will anyone be going through the portal with Toshiro or will he be going back all alone? Are you gunna continue this fic until Aizen is dead or just until Toshiro goes back to the seireitei? It'd be great if you continued it!
    Oh, and by the way I'd be more than willing to pit Kuromaru (black ring) against yor peacemaker! I'm sure it'd be an interesting fight!
    Good luck with the next chapter! I can't wait to read it!
    Until then
    C'ya!
    MG Mirani

21. Alasse_Earfalas

Mar 6, 2008
    lol a Gaia smiley on TF.N... [face_laugh] I actually almost did that myself a couple times... XD
    This soon enough for ya? [face_laugh]
    Well that's good, cuz you didn't have to wait long. [face_laugh]
    Just did. :D
    Lol, I actually Photoshopped this pic of Hitsu to make him look like an angel about a year ago:

[image=http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/010/4/9/Hitsugaya_Toushirou_Angel_by_ssumppg.jpg]

So maybe something like that, but with Hyorinmaru's wings and a lightsaber!! :D That'd be sweeeeet.
    You may ask all you please, but real authors never reveal the end of a story before it's time. :D :-B :p
    Not to mention a short one, as well. XD You see, Chouteisha's ability is about as trump-like as Aizen's Complete Hypnosis (beyond that, though, they have NOTHING in common) & Muramasa's ability (except you aren't that far in the anime yet :p ). Tell you what: you PM me with Kuromaru's ability, and I'll PM you back with Chouteisha's ability, so you will see just how futile resistance would be. [face_mischief] :D

So here's the situation. Remember that barrel-full of plotbunnies my muse dropped on me? Well, I need to correct myself. Make that TWO TONS of Energizer plotbunnies!!! >.< Soooo..... yeah. Hence why I have the next chapter finished so soon. [face_peace] :rolleyes: :p

Btw, the only pic I've EVER posted on this thread that was actually made by me is the above pic of angel-Hitsu (and even then, it's just a photoshopped version of something I didn't make...). All the others were NOT made by me (most of them are screenshots from the actual anime).

Enjoy! [face_dancing]

Rangiku closed her cell phone. [i]So. The Captain?s gone off to play hero again, huh? Geez? Why can?t he just think about his [/i]own[i] safety for once?[/i] She glanced over at the stack of papers on the office desk. ?Aahh, there?s so much paperwork??

Momo?s face earlier flashed through her mind. [i]Hm? I should probably go talk to her? just to be sure she?s doing alright?[/i]

?Able to locate it, were you??

Yaddle nodded, then opened her eyes. ?Like nothing I?ve ever sensed before, it was. So? [i]unique[/i]??

Yoda put the comlink device back into his robes. ?Be able to locate it again, would you??

She looked him in the eye. ?Without a doubt.?

Yoda smiled. ?Good.?

[i]Hm? the sandstorm has passed.[/i] Dooku drank the last of what was in his cup. [i]I wonder if that boy survived?[/i]

He didn?t have to wait long for an answer. As soon as he finished paying for his drink, he felt the boy?s pr

22. JediKaren

Apr 26, 2007
    yay another chapter so soon! Keep it up. Oh the story rocks!

23. oldercousin

Dec 24, 2009
    Hehe, I didn't realize that about the Gaia smiley :D Whoops :p

:eek: Totally quick enough!! Thanks! -about to read again- :)

24. MagicianGirlMirani

Dec 23, 2009
    Great update! Hyourinmaru really is an awsome Zanpakto! I liked the pictures that you included to go along with it. It really helped people that aren't into Bleach to understand what Toshiro looked like in Bankai form. Um, I think you fergot to mention the ice tail. I can remember an tale when I saw Toshiro fighting an arrancar.
    -glares at doku- How dare you try and poison Shiro-chan's mind! If he wasn't dead I'd chop him to bits myself! Nicely done by the way. That way Toshiro doesn't have to technically kill a living human being, the dragon did so that can't come back and haunt his conciousness (right?) or will it?
    If you do decide to post this on fanfiction . net then will you tell us here your user name so we can find you again?
    Okay, Kuromaru is a dhadow based Zanpakto. When in Shikai he has the power to manipulate the shadows and if enough Reiatsu is pumped into them the shadows become somewhat solid so he could make a shadow version of Hyourinmaru if he wanted to. And since I haven't actually seen you release into Shikai then the Aizen like power shouldn't effect me! Anyways, when Kuromaru is in Bankai he forms two dragon like wings, a little like Toshiro's but they're nore important. When I'm up in the air I can turn into a shadow tormado and while I spin shadows come off of the wings (which are made of shadows) and act as little knives that slice whatever is in their way. Thanks to Bankai I can also travel through shadows and manipulate them into a solid shield. So for example if I was under an illusion then my shadows would tell me exactly where a person was as the illusions do not effect where a shadow is placed, even an illusion of a shadow will not respond to my Zanpakto. Still think I don't have a chance against you? Okay, I'll stop my rambling on about my Zanpakto.
    Great update anyways and C'ya next time! Man you were quick this time!
    C'ya!
    MG Mirani

25. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    great updates! very interesting how things went.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.