Read, PA Icon and Banner

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29, Jun 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Like I promised in my last post, I would put up the banner as it stands so far. I only have the top portion "done" at the moment. Let me know what you think of it before I continue. What changes do you want? Suggestions?

Click Me!
  2. jedimasterbryan Jedi Master

star 1
    wow thats really good! My only suggestions would be to put in some X-wings in the backround like you did with the star destroyer.
  3. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    Looks good, though one of those heads is covering up the pagoda :p

Well, I guess I'll finally start on the webpage on Sun. or Sat. night...hopefully :p
  4. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Thanks for the comments, guys. I added some X-Wings to the background image and completed the rest of the banner. Thoughts?

Click me!
  5. jedimasterbryan Jedi Master

star 1
    looks good i like it. By the way what program did you use to create the banner?
  6. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, it looks good :D I'm trying to fit it in to the website...though I've having problems...I'll keep messing with it, though ;)
  7. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Glad everyone likes it. :D

Bryan, I used Photoshop 7.0 to make it. I don't know if you've heard of it or not, but I love it!

Crazed, I'm gonna try to make another banner so that it fits better into the site. ;)
  8. jedimasterbryan Jedi Master

star 1
    yeah i've heard of it, its a good program though it is expensive
  9. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    Actually, I found a program that's layout seems very much similar, for me, at least, to Photoshop...I don't know if it's as good since I don't know how to use it, but it's a free d/l...I believe it's called PhotoPlus 5...maybe Han should d/l and compare it to Photoshop ;)

(Btw, thanks for making another banner, Han ;) )
  10. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Adobe has a one of a kind program with Photoshop. It's the best of the best, that's why it's so expensive. Sure, this PhotoPlus5 might have similar features, but it won't compare to Photoshop.

And no problem about the banner. I enjoy doing it. :)
  11. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't know about that...I think there are better programs than photoshop available...anyway, I just looked over it again...PhotoPlus it has the same stuff with the layers like Photoshop does and with the color adjustment and other effects
  12. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Guys that banner is sweet. I wanted to see what it would look like on your boards so I did a little uploading. Take a look.

EDIT: Oh and the colors are still default...you can customize them no problem.
  13. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Wow! Thanks a lot, Ghosts! That looks awesome! :D

Well, guys? What do you think?
  14. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    oooh...ya, it does :D Get it up there! :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.