Waco, TX Icon change

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Amidala Starkiller, Sep 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Just in case your icon is missing it was not deleted. Grilled-Sarlacc changed the categories around so you'll need to re-select your icon to get it back.
  2. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    checking to see if I have mine :)
  3. Rand_Coyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    is mine still there? (oh, and by the way, Hi every one, sorry it's been so long) I've been busy making ends meet and still trying to have fun, hopefully I'll be able to still do it when loans come due. Kevin J Anderson came to our store the other day, but I missed out, I came at the wrong time (it was an informal event for him to sign stock, but I was still going to bring my SW books to have him sign) que sera sera (I know it's misspelled , but english is hard enough!)
  4. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Hey Corey!

Your old Chewie is back on the board. :D
  5. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    COREY!!!! :D so glad to hear from you
  6. Darth_Mauled Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, I thought at least one of us should sport our new logo. :D Hope no one thinks BHG stands for "Big Huge Gut" or something like that. Maybe Big Hairy Gamorrean?

Hey Corey! What's up?
  7. Xanatos12 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yo Corey, what's up?!!sounds like you having fun eating pork n' beans out of can.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!
  8. Flashbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Corey!!! I feel for ya! I'm really getting to like food that comes out of cardboard boxes and is cheap.....

:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.