Icons Thread -- Version 12: Ask your icons questions here!

Discussion in 'Communications' started by NYCitygurl, Sep 3, 2012.

Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Darth-Vassago Force Ghost

star 5
    Thank you, just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy. Do we know what dimension it re-scales to? I can't seem to get a properties window to pop. Not that it would matter a whole lot, anyway...
  2. Champion of the Force Force Ghost

star 4
    I think it scales to 100x100.
  3. Darth-Vassago Force Ghost

star 5
  4. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    On the profile page though, it's 192x192.
  5. EHT Manager: New Films

Manager
    star 6
    In posts, it upsizes and downsizes to 100 x 100. On profile pages, it only downsizes, to keep the image at a maximum of 192 pixels wide. Smaller images will remain smaller than that. It behaves similarly in the pop-up preview thing too, where the max is 192 x 192 and anything smaller will get a black frame around it.
  6. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    I have a similar request to Boba Fett 2001's. Can someone do me a favor and make a high quality resized version of this old icon I used to have.

[IMG]
  7. Palpatine's SOG Jedi Youngling

Is my icon ok or its not PG 13 enough?
  8. pronker Force Ghost

star 3
    Hi there - 3 months later, any news on the icon gallery? I'm enjoying XenForo and poking around this place - good choice to go with XF. Sincerely, pronker
  9. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    It's fine :)

No news on the gallery, I'm afraid. The admins are hard at work finishing things from the move and dealing with the influx of new traffic from the EVII announcement, so it'll probably be q while.
  10. pronker Force Ghost

star 3
    Okay, thanks! I was looking for a Qui-Gon in a Santa hat that I remember. I shall leave all the work to your capable hands.
  11. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    Even if you found it the old icons are too small for here. Your best bet might be to ask someone to make you one.
  12. pronker Force Ghost

star 3
    The new gallery will happen or not and then again, maybe it's time to open Photoshop and play around! I've got the general idea as to size and so forth.
  13. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    I'd have a play around since I don't see a gallery happening this side of Christmas. You can always ask for your effort to be cleaned up. My Fett is a 90x90 jpg, if that helps.
    Last edited by LAJ_FETT, Dec 12, 2012
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza