main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'd Do It All Again - A Skywalker family reunion...sort of *THE END!!!! 10/13*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by inez_the_swampgirl, Nov 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I just went on a long spree and read the entire thing in one sitting. :D (Whoa, after 2 AM? :eek: )

That was simply wonderful. I loved it all. Definitely a story I'll be rereading. :D Thank you, Inez, for writing this! @};-

2. Master_Chris

Master_Chris Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    wow, that was amazing, ive never seen such a well written story ever, on any board ive visited! Well done!

*wipes tear out of eye* Gonna write anything else? or has inspiration left you high and dry?

*Unloads another semi full of kleenex* I have a feeling we'll be needing this.

great post agian. Your (ex)master has to be proud of you *looks menacingly at excal* or at least he better be.

3. _ThatJediScum_

_ThatJediScum_ Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Hello, I just finished reading your story a few hours ago and I can't stop thinking about it. Your story is so sad and wonderful. You did an excellent job.

I love the way you wrote Padmé. She is so strong, determined and yet so vulnerable. I especially love that her children were able to see her in action and even though she was going through so much pain she was still fighting and didn't regret loving Anakin.

I just had to let you know how much your work is appreciated. :eek:D

bran
    _ThatJediScum_

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.