main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'd like to do Fan Audio

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Semi-DarkLord90, Jan 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Semi-DarkLord90

Semi-DarkLord90 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2004
    Hey, I'd like to do some fan audio stuff over the internet. I think I can get something written in a month or so, but my question is I don't have a microphone, so I just use a video camera, import it, and delete the video, then edit the audio. I was wondering if that is okay instead of using a computer mic.

So, I would also be glad to volunteer for a part in anyone's fan audio.

Oh, and one more thing, does anybody think we should get a group together, ask JW-Titus (an amazing writer: Sith Wars, and RotS Novel) if we can make a fan audio project out of his stuff?

-Semi

Sorry, I'm a newbie to the fan audio scene.

2. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    Microphone Issue: There are several folks out there that do their recording on video cameras. I'm pretty sure the Requiem of the Outcast monthly radio show does that every time. It takes a bit longer, but it can certainly be done. Sometimes, it even comes out sounding cleaner than with the computer mic.

As for being involved in other people's projects, most casting calls are found in the left-hand column (Fan Audio Classifieds) of starwarsfanworks.com.

In terms of getting together with other fan audio folks, you might try that site, and use the forum image link to go where the vast majority of the SW fan audio community congregates. That should get you off to a good start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.