I'd like to introduce myself.

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Rebel-Princess, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel-Princess Jedi Knight

Hey Roy,

Amy here. Thanks for welcome.
  2. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    Uuuuuuu, thanks for the info, Dex! :D Maybe I'll give HD a shot, since the only Army-Navy store in my area closed recently. :( Otherwise I would've followed up on Carrie's idea a loooong time ago.

...unless I can ply the Army ROTC unit at UNH for some stuff. [face_mischief]
  3. Royal_Handmaiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome Rebel Princess!

I'm pretty new around here too, I'm Susan, 24 all around crazy star wars girl :) It's lots fun around these boards, hope you enjoy it too!
  4. Rebel-Princess Jedi Knight

Hi Royal Handmaiden!

I do love talking to others who are Star Wars fans. Everyone in the Boston group seems like a lot of fun. Who are some of your favorite characters? Mine of course, are Princess Leia, Jaina Solo, Padme, Aayla Secure... You know the girls, but don't get me wrong, the guys are great too. Especially that Han.

5. Royal_Handmaiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    I was always a big Leia fan growing up. Probably because I was the only girl fan in my neighborhood so I always had to be her when we played. hehe I also liked Han too, nothing like a man with sarcastic wit that can use a blaster ;) But in the more recent set of films I have really liked Obi-Wan, I think Ewen does a great job playing him. I also like the evil ones too. No one can top evil like Vader. So I guess I don't really have favorites just the series on a whole. (wow, i wasnt helpful...lol) I haven't gotten too much into the recent EU of the New Jedi Order but I read all the original books that came out and I liked seeing how the characters evolved, I'm such a "what if" kind of person so I always wonder where the story would go before and after the films. Ok...that was long...sorry :p
  6. Rebel-Princess Jedi Knight

If you like what if's about Star Wars, check out the Star Wars Infinities comic book put out by Dark Horse Comics. It takes the original films and changes an event and then goes from there. Currently their doing Empire Strikes Back and Luke is killed by the Wampa. Leia ends up training on Dagobah. They're really good.
  7. Royal_Handmaiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    Cool, I will have to check them out. Thanks! Ok is it me or are we all like posting at lightning fast speed. Each time i go back to the main board someone has responded. I love it. instant gratification. I should call into work more often. lol
  8. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Rebel-Princess Jedi Knight

You called in? Lucky. I'm taking my lunch break.

Also I do agree, we are posting very quickly. It's nice.
  10. Royal_Handmaiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah I'm having a lazy day, shh no one tell my work or else I will be forced to inflict my wraith. Hey whatever happend to the idea of having a live chat for the group. We should try that again with so many new members it might be fun.
  11. Rebel-Princess Jedi Knight

Idarii, you like infinities too? Have you been reading the Empire Strikes Back series? I would love to make a costume of Leia's Jedi robes in the latest issue.
  12. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    The live chat will be one of the things brought up in the next IC council.We'll figure out a way so everyone can get into it,the MSN thing fell thru cause it wouldnt let everyone use the Chat software,damn MSN :mad:
  13. Rebel-Princess Jedi Knight

A live chat would be cool. And don't worry I'll tell no one you're playing hookie.
  14. Royal_Handmaiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    Microsoft...It's like the devil. Only worse. hehe
  15. Royal_Handmaiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks, although I am rather board at home. I'm glad you guys are around to talk with.
  16. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    amy yeah i'm reading ESB infinities and i love it! especially boba fett at the end of #1 (will say no more).

that outfit would be simple to make, i'm sure. i'd like to try her bounty hunter (boussh) disguise from ROTJ :p

as for the live chat, i would love to, but i use a mac, and MSN/microsoft/bill gates won't stoop that low as to let a mac user use their chat software...
  17. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    although I am rather board at home.

Welcome to my world!!

And yes MSN is the Devil.Of course you and I both know that already from the chatrooms. 8-}
  18. Royal_Handmaiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    Is Infinities a series of books or just one? I have never read a Star Wars comic before. Just the original one that I inherited from my brother. It's one of the large comics from A New Hope. It's pretty cool.
  19. Rebel-Princess Jedi Knight

Everyone's at home. Does nobody work or go to school? I'm glad you guys are around though. I do enjoy chatting.
  20. Royal_Handmaiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know Roy, have you seen it lately. I haven't checked it out in awhile and I was just on to see who was around and I had to download a bunch of stuff and they changed the way it looks. Microsoft always has to screw with everything. They can't just leave things alone. *end rant* LOL
  21. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    No,I havent been in the chatroom since that last time I saw you in there.I hate the way MSN does that,they get something that works,and then they change it all around.Then you have to download new chat software,and new messanger software.Damn Bill Gates,greedy little %$&#@$!

Ok I'll stop now
  22. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    susan~ yeah it's a seires, broken up by movie. so they have ANH infinities 1-4 now it's ESB infinities 1-3 4 will be out son

amy~ unfortunately i'm stuck at work, but since i'm supposed to be doing things on the web anyway i figured i'd check in on you kittens :)
  23. Royal_Handmaiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ahh Ok...well I know what I will be looking for at the Con then :)
  24. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes, yes, MSN=teh suck. So as long as we're talking about live chats, why don't we get together on AIM? I think most of us have it and I've seen a lot of you on at the same time. Our fearless leader (read: Roy :p) can open a room and suck us all into his world.

And if your AIM doesn't support chat rooms, one word:

UPGRADE!!! :D ;)
  25. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    AIM works for me, at least they keep their mac users updated. i believe i can use the chat rooms :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.