main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

idea for dagobah training luke

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by khairul_azwan, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khairul_azwan

khairul_azwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2002
    was watching esb other hite and had idea for a deluxe figure: a posed but with modest articulation luke with a base where he can do that one handstand, accessories: a non-articulated yoda that you can balance on his leg, and "force-action" rocks that levitate!

cool, huh?

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Great minds think alike!

I suggested this a couple of months ago, I think it's a great idea. But I don't want the force power rocks.

Great idea though.

3. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    I agree with Guff. Leave out the levitating rocks and you'd have a great figure.

4. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    Good idea.

5. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    While it is a decent figure idea it is not something I would pay the 10 bucks for.

6. Legolas_Greenleaf_

Legolas_Greenleaf_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 10, 2002
    While this is a good idea, we all know Hasbro would ruin it by makeing Luke's hands spread out like he is doing a handstand and they would probably put indentions in his hands like on all the figures' feet so that his hands could stick into pegs on the base. Great idea, though.

7. khairul_azwan

khairul_azwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2002
    it's be great if we had a customizer amongst us to do a sample. all threads like this should be responded by customizers who can post their pics (i know there are custom sites out there but you always get lost due to the amount of stuff floating out there).

lets see who amongst us can come up with another one (new thread). as a joke, dagobah luke can have a swamp-mud puking r2! yoda with energy bar hoarding feature (with sound chip going mine! mine!) hehehe. man i can go on and on, somebody stop me already...

8. FarmboyKatarn

FarmboyKatarn Jedi Grand Master star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    Hi, I'm a customizer, you can check out my older stuff at

www.thecustomalliance.com/hollis

Dan Curto hasn't updated in a while, these are my first few figures, I've done about 25 or so(everything from Kurt Cobain to Aurra Sing)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.