main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Idea for March Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Here is my proposal for our March 2nd meeting. So, dellow felegates, mesa propose wesa meet and eat at Red Robin, which is approximately 138th and Maple. I dont know if any of you took the opportunity to dine there when they had one in the Crossroads (where Chili's is now) but I did and it is quite good. So there...whadya think?

2. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Sounds like a good idea to me.

3. sith_itch

sith_itch Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Mmmmmmm...burgers. Sounds good.

4. sith_itch

sith_itch Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Ok, so is this going to be another 3 person meeting (assuming Craig gets permission to attend)? If anyone has any other suggestions, conflicts, or comments, post now. If you do plan to attend, you can post that.

5. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Yes it would be nice to know....also, the other Red Robin (if that indeed where everyone is ok with) at 180th and Center will be open by then, so any preferences?

6. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Red Robin sounds good to me. There's no plans set up or anything so I'm free. Just make sure Chuck Sigerson isn't around. DOn't want any groping going on. However, being groped by the Robin could be fun...

7. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    ....to all the birds I've groped before....

8. drewliberty

drewliberty Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2003
    How about posting a time for the meeting?

I know of people who may be interested. I am new to this board but a long time Star Wars fan.

9. Rhi-Lan

Rhi-Lan Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2002
    March 2nd. 4:30 PM. 138th and Maple. Are they gonna have a table big enough for all of us. ...oh wait... we won't all be there. :) Just jokes folks! This sounds like a good plan. I'll be there. Have a great day all!

10. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Well if I can get a rough estimate of how many to expect, I will give them a call and let them know our intentions, in hopes of securing us a table large enough, with as little a hassle as possible.

Welcome to our little corner of the galaxy drewliberty! Please feel free to bring along as many as you can, the more the merrier!

And yes Rhi-Lan's time sounds good. 4:30 it is! See you all there!

11. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    I'm going to try to be there, but I'm not going to pay $7.00 for a hamburger (or maybe I will). You people definitely aren't a cheap group. Hope to see you soon. Rock on! Damn the man, save the Empire!

12. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Yes but come on....all you can eat fries!! And they are BIG burgers. And we cant let the city council have all the fun can we?

13. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    Mmmmm.... burgers the size of your head. I'm there!!

14. banthagrl

banthagrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2001
    Matt and I will be there - was it decided for sure which Red Robin? I recall 180th and Center was mentioned as a possibility (I'd prefer 132nd & Maple, but it doesn't really matter)

15. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Yep...the Maple St one!

16. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    SO is the meeting still on? I'm planning on being there but want to be sure I'm not the only one there.

17. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    YEP! I know I'll be there!

And I need to talk to you about something, too. And you too, John, if you make it.

18. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    Hey guys, I am so sorry I missed the meeting. I am currently between jobs, and I had a lot to take care of this weekend. Unexpected this was, and unfortunate. paperclipx, I'm going to PM you about whatever it was, and I have an update or two on a few ideas I've had recently that could make things interesting. If there is an event this weekend, Misty and I will be there for sure. Talk to you all soon. May the Force be with you. Damn the man, save the Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.