main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Idea for next meeting date.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jiltedtoo, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I remember talking about the next meeting down in Long Beach. I think the 21st, a Friday, was talked about.

Just wondering what everyone thinks of the idea about having it on Sunday the 16th. It is the Sunday before Presidents day; so many people should have that Monday off.

Just wanted to throw the idea out there.

Also in Long Beach we discussed the next meeting as being in Burbank.

Some decent places in Burbank might be:
    BJ's, a restaurant and micro brew. Good food, large portions, nice waitresses, prices decent.

Gordon Bersche (sp?), a restaurant and micro brew. Good foods, higher prices.

Fuddruckers, a hamburger restaurant that serves beer. Great burgers, large portions, video games, and we could take the whole outside patio or the small room in the front.

Burbank Bar & Grill, a restaurant and bar. The food is pretty good, prices are slightly high, and we might be able to reserve a section in the back if we can get more then 15 people. This location will not work for people under 21 on Friday or Sat nights.

Coral Cafe, Restaurant that serves beer. Kind of like a Denny's or Harry's. Food is much better in my opinion and the prices are around the same. We might be able to get a private room if we can get over 20 people.

Some other more commonly know places in Burbank are Chucky Cheese, California Pizza Kitchen, and Chevy's Mexican Restaurant.

Anyone of these places could probably work for our meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.