Ideas for a Fan Force meeting?

Discussion in 'Maine' started by Abhors Elder, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abhors Elder Guest

Well, now that we have a new forum, I think its time to plan a new meeting! Last time we had one (like 2 years ago), we went out to the movies, then went for pizza. That might work good again since this will be all new people. Any other ideas? Heres a short list of mine...

Movies/dinner
    Portland Pirates game
    Seadogs game
    museum

I'm sure we can add to that list... Anyone here going to Celebration 3? My friend and I are going, and still have 2 spots open in our room. We could make that a big 4 day fanforce meeting!

Hows everyone on transportation? I can probably get ahold of my parents car, but they are pretty picky with where I drive it. I might be able to get them to let me drive it to Portland. How far is everyone from Lewiston? Last time that was a pretty central location for us.

Lets have everyone chime in! :)
  2. Abhors Elder Guest

Oh, and there is also midnight shpwing of ROTS... I'm going to try to see if I can get a nice theater in Aubirn to do one.
  3. Nate-Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Ummm we needa get a FanForce meeting too
  4. Abhors Elder Guest

they would be a fan force meeting ;) Thats what you do with them... go and do fun things as a group. We could discuss fan force related things during it, or over dinner or whenever.
  5. Nate-Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    we deff. need more people so if anyone is interested...let us kno
  6. Abhors Elder Guest

We get off for a week from school from February 18th, until the 26th... WHat about everyone else? Sometime that week would be a good time for a meeting.

How does a movie in Auburn sound? I know thats about halfway with us in Rumford, and Nate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.