main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ideas for a new Star Wars game.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by StormChewieJedi, Apr 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormChewieJedi

StormChewieJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    My idea of a good new Star Wars game would be one where you have to work your through the Imperial Academy. Of course, it would be called something like Star Wars: Imperial Academy. You would go through all the major stages of the Academy, and train to become different types of Stormtroopers (i.e. Scout Trooper, Space Trooper, etc.) or you could train to become a TIE pilot of sorts (i.e. TIE fighter pilot, TIE bomber pilot, etc.) or whatever else you can become in the Academy. You could work your way up the ranks and eventually graduate. Then you could complete missions specifically for the profession you chose. Yeah, I think that would be a really cool game.......*****breaks into sudden fantasy of blasting "rebel scum" as a Stormtrooper*****............
    [color=indigo]Try here, please; [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6079349] What kind of Games should Lucasarts cough up in the future? [/link]. Thanks.[/color]

2. the_chosen_two

the_chosen_two Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 23, 2003
    Mine would be simply titled "STAR WARS"

It would start with Episode I then the later Episodes would be released allthe way to Episode IV. It would be like Two Towers by EA except it wouldn't be a hack-n-slash but more on blending in DVD quality clips of the movies blendid with the game.

You preogress through the game chossing different paths. Like in The Duel Of The Fates in Ep.1 you would start as a Jedi, then once you enter the Hangar you choose to be a Naboo gaurd, Naboo Pilot, Gungan fighter, or contine to be a Jedi and fight Darth Maul.

It could focus on the main battles and be on 1 disc. Or it could span the whole movie and become 6 discs.

There would be a multiplayer mode based on Mini games or be a complete CTF or DM. And co-op...
    Imagine if it was online and you can fight in the Arena of AOTC with 32 other people (tho that has been done in JO mods)

Or you could fly towards the Death Star with guns blazing in X-wings with your friends.

3. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    My idea for a SW game: TIE Fighter: Empire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.