main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ideas for a Saturday Night in Birmingham?

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by spike_thmid, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spike_thmid

spike_thmid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    hello [face_peace]

myself, timbolton, edgejedi88, spike2002 & possibly lord_ogli are coming down to Birmingham on Saturday in preperation of the Sutton Park meet.

We will be at a loose end on Saturday night, can anyone suggest some good places to go ? I've never been to the "2nd city" before so I don't know where to start.

And if anyone is free on Saturday night, you are more than welcome to come along :D

2. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Chris, best note we are in Sutton Coldfield btw, which is on the outskirts of Birmingham ;)

3. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    There's plenty of pubs, clubs and things to do in Sutton. My favorite passtime during my youth was to engauge the local wildlife in conversation and count how many words they used with more than two syllables.

Jase has got my mobile number I might be able to join you for some entertainment, I'll let you guys know.

4. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    Hey Tay mate - come skip the light fandango with us and help point out the 'wildlife'...;)

5. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    You lot are staying in The Royal right? Well that is also pub so you should be sorted if you don't wanna leave the building. ;) But the hotel is right by the town centre which is full of pubs, restuarants and clubs etc, so it wont be hard to find a place your looking for just by having a wonder around. :)

6. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    OK - we are taking our Ewan lookylikey - lets see if we can crash any clubs for free as movie star liggers?

Hope he has perfected his Scots accent by now? We told him he needed to at York...the Birmingham nightclubs wont know what has hit the dancefloor :p

He is our secret weapon...A New Hope...for old men [face_tired]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.