main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Ideas for silly changes for future Saga release

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by OldTimeFan, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldTimeFan

OldTimeFan Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 28, 2011
    So the Saga is going to get a 3D release.

I do agree every time Lucas puts these movies out they look more clean and slick.

However in 97 Lucas put goofy CG muppets in what were serious scenes.

In 04 he replaced and actors head.

This year he added silly dialog into a serious scene.

So what silly additions could it be possible for Lucas to add to the 3D versions of these movies?

2. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Id like to see a scene where Hans arm morph into a Megatron cannon and blast Greedo into oblivion. Id also like to see a scene were Sebulba gets murdered by the sand people after the pod race so TPM can be darker than ESB & ROTS. Id also like to see a CGI version of Boba Fett fly out of the Sarlacc and just fly away while yelling "Yippy Ki Yay MotherXXXXXX!!!" Id also like to see Snoopy from the peanuts gang inserted into all 3PO & R2 scenes in the entire saga. Snoopy is bad ass and this would make the movies more epic for me.

3. OldTimeFan

Jul 28, 2011
    Boba Fett flying out of the Sarlacc that is a good one.

Here is another one Greedo getting up after Han walks out.

4. Drewton

Drewton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 8, 2009
    Only Greedo shoots and his shot hits the wall before it ricochet back to himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GREB2YmkgVw

5. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Giving Luke an extended monologue during the famous Binary Sunset scene in ANH.

Having Vader yell "Come back!" when Luke lets go of the handgrip in Empire.

Adding Qui-Gon and/or Padme to the Force ghosts in ROTJ.

Making ROTJ Jabba CGI to batter match the Special Edition.

Speeding up the Vader/Obi-Wan duel on the Death Star to make it "Faster and more intense!"

Of course, I'd never want any of this to happen in a million years. Whether or not I expect it to is a different story... [face_worried]

6. OldTimeFan

Jul 28, 2011
    That is funny.

Also having Vader shout come back to Luke.

Lucas has opened up a whole can of worms as regards Vader dialog there is plenty more that could be added.

7. Merlin_Ambrosius69

Merlin_Ambrosius69 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 4, 2008
    That was a little much

8. NelanisGhost

NelanisGhost Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    JJ Binks will have a computer integrated face of Clark Gable with a catfish mustache and the voice of Gable. That would be hilarious

9. NelanisGhost

NelanisGhost Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    Like when Palpatine electrocutes Luke, Vader can shout, "Wizard!! Wait! I meant no! NOOOOO!!!"

I cannot wait for Robot Chicken SW 4...

10. Darth_Nub

Darth_Nub Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 26, 2009
    That's not silly at all. It'd be the first change to any of the films to receive unanimous approval from the entire fanbase.

Mod Edit: See, I can do this Special Edition stuff too

11. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    I never felt like the pilots entering the death star in ROTJ were in enough danger. Perhaps the space slug could be added to some of the interior scenes - possibly in the trench run in ANH as well. It would be snapping at X-Wings left and right. I could see it working well in the exterior space battle a bit, too. Then when Vader chucks Palpatine down the shaft, he could be going for a 3-point shot into the slug's mouth. This would also entail adding back in some shots of Obi-Wan's trip through the caves on Utapau in ROTS (to add the young slug in, perhaps its family has been killed by the clones too). Maybe even a writhing group of young slugs is glimpsed in the asteroids in AOTC, so we can see its entire life cycle. Anyway, this change could make it clearer that the true meaning behind the saga is "there's always a bigger fish," like it was always intended to be.

12. TOSCHESTATION

TOSCHESTATION Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003

[face_laugh]:p @ Merlin, Nub, and Thrawn

13. DarthPoppy

DarthPoppy Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    For the next release, I would like to see a scene added where Luke finally gets to to Tosche Station and get his power converters.

Then, in the release after that, I'd like to see this new scene changed so that they were sold to someone else, with Luke looking very dejected.

Then, in the next release I'd like to see this scene changed by the addition of Luke screaming "NOOOOOOOO!" when he finds out that the power converters are all sold out.

14. shanerjedi

shanerjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2010
    [face_laugh]

That's a great idea.

I will remind folks to keep the profanity at a very minimum.

15. TOSCHESTATION

Jan 17, 2003
    How was what Merlin posted 'profanity'?

16. Drewdude91

Drewdude91 Jedi Knight star 3

May 21, 2011
    Blinking 3PO, blinking Vader, blinking R2, R2 using a lightsaber, CGI Luke Skywalker, completely replace Alec Guinness with Ewan

17. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Have Vader's voice yell "Nooooo!" every 15 minutes through all six movies, whether it fits or not.

18. Fat_Rancor_Keeper

Fat_Rancor_Keeper Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 17, 2010
    I don't care how, but ewoks should appear at some point in ALL 6 movies...for the sake of consistency.

19. OldTimeFan

Jul 28, 2011
    How about putting a cast member into each scene wipe.

Jar Jar could do some of them at the serious points in the movies to help relieve the tension.

In the Vader bits that are too scary Jar Jar could appear during the wipes to say poo doo.

20. TOSCHESTATION

Jan 17, 2003
    Don't forget: put Tatooine in ESB so that it's in ALL six episodes....for the sake of consistency. [face_whistling]

21. OldTimeFan

Jul 28, 2011
    Yes but let us have some winter snow fall on it so it stays in tone with the rest of the movie.

Also with the cool winter some Gungans could be enjoying a vacation there also.

22. janstett

janstett Jedi Master star 3

May 29, 2004
    Jar Jar Binks -- Sith Lord

23. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    For The Empire Strikes Back:

Aurra Sing added to the bounty hunter line-up, and if he survives TCW series, Cad Bane as well.

Gunships, AT-TEs, and Turbo Tanks added to the Imperial Forces in the Battle of Hoth

For Return of the Jedi:

A Trade Federation battleship painted with Rebel insignia added to the Rebel fleet during the Battle of Endor

24. Jedsithor

Jedsithor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 2005
    When Vader kills Biggs during the trench run he should say "Yippee" in JEJ's voice.

Jar Jar Binks should be a part of the Rebel Strike Team that goes to Endor. It's obvious he would join the rebellion and play a major role.

Since Lucas had Jango hit his head, every single Clone and Stormtrooper in the saga should hit their heads at every opportunity. The guy who hits his head in ANH should be made to not hit his head so that he is still the odd one out.

When Luke flies down the trench he should say "Now this is sky-hopping."

A young Han Solo should be the guy selling Death Sticks in the bar in AOTC.

The Opera scene in Sith should be changed to a concert featuring the Cantina Band, thus the saga charts their fall from grace from selling out arenas to playing local dives in the Outer Rim.

Dagobah should become Yoda's home planet with Luke encountering others of the same species when he crash lands.

When Yoda, Obi-Wan and Bail are deciding what to do with the twins, Obi-Wan should proclaim that he now wishes to be known as Ben or the Jedi formally known as Obi-Wan.

Before Amidala speaks to the Senate in TPM, the Senate should be discussing the recent destruction of the planet Krypton.

25. janstett

janstett Jedi Master star 3

May 29, 2004
    Every character who died appears as a force ghost.

Every line of dialogue changed to "nooooooooo"

Ewok poop

The sarlaac pit looks even more like a lady's private parts

The light saber fight in ANH is replaced with Ray Parks acrobatics.

Every character ever appears in Jabba's palace.

The Emperor lets out a wilhelm when he's thrown down the shaft.

Vader farts.

Replace all stormtrooper voices with the actor who played Jango (they should really do this)

Throw even more crap in front of the camera for the "these aren't the droids" scene, so much that we can't even see Obi-Wan and Luke anymore.

Jawas -- more giggling and cartwheels, cartwheels, cartwheels

R2-D2 is encased in a boulder when hiding from the Jawas

More damage to the Falcon as it's escaping the 2nd Death Star -- as it's engulfed by flames, have the canopy glass stress and crack, systems shorting out, sparks flying.

Have Lando wear Han's face as a mask at the end of ESB -- it's creepy enough he's already wearing his clothes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.