Ideas for Spartacon

Discussion in 'Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    Post your ideas for activities at Spartacon here. We need to get on this asap so let's get started.
    I'm gonna see if I can't put together some kind of small RPG together based on the Star Wars D20 RPG.

What else?
  2. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I thought the X-Box idea was cool. How bout we get a lot of toy lightsabers and have a lot duels.
  3. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    I like the Xbox idea also. Lightsabers are doable also I think.
  4. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    Battle,AKA we all get lightsabers,blasters and one side can be dark and the other light.And then,we all have a great battle.
  5. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT Jedi Knight

star 1
    LOL...you and your darkside.. : )
  6. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    The X-Box idea is definately great, especially if we can get a hold of another copy of Jedi Knight II.

Maybe if someone could bring a stereo, we could play some Star Wars music, if anyone has the soundtracks.

I can't seem to think of anything too creative right now...maybe a trivia contest similar to the one in Charleston?
    Maybe a fund-raiser of sorts too, or something?
  7. Darth_Scorpius Jedi Padawan

The Star Wars d20 RPG is a cool idea. A beginner game would be cool for those of us that do not know how to play, but know how to play other d20 RPGs. By the way this is Lesley, the woman who just moved from Chicago, that was at the last meeting. HI!!
  8. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    I don't think any of us are very good but I got a small version of a campaign in the arena battle set that should work fine for a learner.
  9. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    Click here for the spartacon website to see updates.

Also I need to know if you are going for sure by the 15th of February. So far DLM108 is for sure. Post here to let me know.
  10. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm going,and my brother, no ideas right now though, sorry.
  11. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    Got y'all on the list Sithlord.

No ideas :eek:
  12. Bakster Jedi Padawan

chek angelfire for updates.i have made some minor changes.
  13. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, just had an idea, if we're gonna have tv's and XBoxs there, why don't someone bring the DVDs, not just Star Wars, other ones too. Just something to do if anyone doesn't have anything to do for a while.
  14. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi all:
    SpartaCon sounds like a blast. I've past the info over to the members down here. Unfortunately, Krista (jedischolar) and clan will be in Disney, and that weekend is my Daughter Michelle's 11th birthday. So we won't be able to come. But we are thinking of making a day trip to the Greensboro con on Easter weekend, and of course ConCarolinas in June.

I saw one of you mentioning Star Wars d20. I believe they are having that at ConCarolinas. If any of you are GM's for any of the Star Wars games or have a request, do go to the website or the Yahoo site and contact Ron. They may still need some Gamemasters. We have plenty of space for a variety of games. Also we are trying to get up some rivalry's. Klingons against the Stormtroopers in Beach Volleyball, Jedi vs the Pirates, If you wish to make a challenge, Clay can put it up on the Yahoo board!

Thanks,
    Janet
  15. DarthPurr Jedi Knight

I would rather go to Frankies Fun Park than go to Spartacon. Save my money for the one in NC. How about anyone else?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.