main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Idiot Livejournal link with SWCelebration 2 picts

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MaxReBoot11, Feb 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxReBoot11

MaxReBoot11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2003
    Hey all.. LOOOOOOOOOONG time no see.

A friend of mine sent me this Livejournal link. I am not part of nor take part in Livejournal, so I'm mostly posting it because there are two pictures with Hoth Rebel Outfit "Mookie" in them!!!!!!!!! All the pictures are from Celebraton 2, from way back in May 2002 (?) - I was there, but I didnt see any picts of myself...

Just a warning, this kid obviously has time to kill, specifically wanting to piss people off, and I would HIGHLY discourage taking the time to post any reply on his page.... it would be like setting off a small bomb of bad karma, I'm sure.

And here is the one good pict of Mookie (left)... (the other pict is of his back, facing a Wampa, and you just have to guess it's him.)
    http://krautboy.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/starwars9.jpg

Too bad the kid doesn't post his "co-worker's" site, 'cause obviously it has a LOT of SWC2 picts, lol.

Ok, catch you all around some time, I hope!!! :)
    Ciao fer now. ~Molly

EDIT: Edited for swearing

2. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    Geez...I know a a few of those people in the pics...

*shakes head*

3. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Hey its Molly again. You gotta get your butt to a meeting girl. And no swearing please, Thanks. You are right though the guy does seem to be a bit of an A hole. He's probably a big closet fan or else he would not bother or care. Nothing to make fun of in those pictures really if you ask me. I think its great people just have fun and dress up just for the ehck of it. I love the guy who dressed like Spiderman obviously as a joke. That was cool the person who did the concept art female Darth Maul, that guy prbably did not even know what it was.

Good old Mookie. I actually saw him 2 or 3 times in the past few months, Wow!!! Its because I work at McDonalds, but that's a record.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.