main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive IDS: The Internet Service You Take For Granted

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Reynar_Tedros, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    OOC: You. Guys. Rock.

I've gotten a good laugh out of every single post from you folks. Keep up the brilliant work.

*thumbs up*

2. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: As Jeff (he's high kay)
    --------------------------

It was time....to go to the battlefield that was the Internets!

Jeff leaped and on top of the table, and...started to do pelvic thrusts.

Please note he wears only underwear,

"Ha! This job is no match for UNDERPANTS MAN!"

The background was suddenly lit up by that spiraly striped light...like ya know...when a superguy comes...like Superman or something.

Jeff suddenly tries to fly....but he falls....like a lead brick, and is about to fall on Veers.
    ------------------------------

TAG: Veers.

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    No point in seperating my characters while they're in the same room...

Well... Husky happened after Afrika was lost to the Germans. So we can set it during or after that timeframe.

Erwin Rommel & Maximilian Veers

IDS Headquarters

"I do not suppose we could leave now?" he said to Mussolini as he averted his gaze from Jeff commiting some lewd acts of insanity. "Before I shoot someone." He heard the almost-naked man leap off the table and a chair get kicked out of the way as someone leapt to their feet to avoid getting squashed. Erwin returned his gaze back toward the spectacle and saw Jeff sprawled on the floor and Veers's roughly pushing the man over onto his side with a booted foot.

"Idiot. Have you no brains?" Veers scolded the underwear wearing man and then added. "Or dignity for that matter?"

"I think I am going to have a headache," groaned Erwin.

TAG: sword, Reynar, Nick, SubZero

4. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    OOC: Well, as a matter of interest in this discussion, insofar I haven't set any sort of time point for Mussolini, instead just letting him be his character in whole, instead of having a perhaps more logical cut-off date, and, considering the tone of the RPG, that would be my personal preference. I just want to make sure that's okay with you and, in case not, what would be.

IC: Benito Mussolini

The Feldmarschell took no time in replying, almost annoyed, yea, perhaps already, with his surroundings. "I do not suppose we could leave now?" said Rommel, side-stepping when a strange man clad only in underwear crashed to the earth.

"Odd. Does that usually happen?" Mussolini muttered to no one in particular about the falling underwear-clad personage.

Regardless, the German added, "
    Before I shoot someone."

Yes, Benito had heard that the Germans were quite used to solving their problems with guns. It didn't quite catch Mussolini's fancy, though. He instead preferred to work through politics and deceive the ever-unintelligent Italians. The only problem was that everyone was a mobster. You couldn't walk into a barber shop without having your throat cut if you were of a rival family. Hell, grocery stores were
    battlezones. You'd just be picking up a nice package of gold fish and suddenly some guy in a suit pulling out a gun on you. He didn't need a reason. Maybe he just doesn't like gold fish or something. He'll kill you for that.

But that just added to the wonder of the political game. And Benito was playing it even now.

"Well," replied the Italian, "If you ARE going to kill someone, kill that guy in the crowd with the shirt that says, 'I AM A SPY FOR ENGLAND'. We have reasons to believe he works with the allies. Or that guy over there. His haircut bothers me."

Tag: Erwin Rommel, Jeff, the Rapture

5. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I honestly think that sword_of_raditz actually used the word "Saiyan" more than they did in the entire series. You've killed that word for me now raditz...

And I think Team 2's number is smoking-is-bad. I can't figure out the third... something with a hat.[face_frustrated]

Shin

IDS Headquarters; Assembly Room

The five-year-old jumped up at the comment made by Vegeta and began yelling. "Oh yeah? Well I've got a "saiyan" for ya!" The child bent over and pulled down his pants and started shaking his bare rump from left to right, screaming the words in a sing-song voice over and over. However the boy managed to achieve such an uncomfortable position was beyond all comprehension. "Ass Dance! Ass Dance!" Left to right; right to left. It just... wouldn't... stop!

TAG: Veggie-head

6. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
    IC: Vegeta the Saiyan (seriously, does he have a last name? <_<)

As the mega prince of saiyans, as he was a saiyan, his amazing wonderful awesomeness was too much for the pathetic worthless unworthy non-saiyan losers that called themselves earth beings. Even though he married Bulma in the storyline.

Vegeta inscribed something on a piece of paper.

--Things to Do--
    1. Attempt to watch a Daily Show interview without dying.
    2. Stop debating with people whether pre-suit Vader could destroy the Fantastic Four as they appeared in issue 26.
    3. Invent a language that sounds like a cross between German and static.
    4. Take over the world and all that stuff.
    5. Take over the world and all that stuff.
    6. See below.
    7. See above.
    8. Saiyans and non-saiyans are equal in their saiyan-esque unsaiyanness or saiyanness, give or take a saiyan.
    9. Write the Declaration of Independance.
    10. KILL AKIRA TORIYAMA AND REDUB THE SERIES, MAKING GOKU VOICED BY BEAVIS.

As he looked up, the child was doing an absolutely...mesmerizing dance. Not that he was a pedophile or anything. He was a saiyan. Saiyans and pedophiles don't mix, unless your a saiyan pedophile in which case your more of a pedophile than a saiyan even though your really a saiyan pedophile but more pedophile than saiyan, although your still a saiyan pedophile that's more pedophile and less saiyan that's still a saiyan pedophile just with more pedophile and less saiyan.

"This is a saiyan outrage!" Screamed Vegeta.

Nappa, who has an uncanny ability to appear out of nowhere, jumped in.

"Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his rhythm level?"

"IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!" Screamed Vegeta, crushing his scouter, which immediately appeared back on his eye.

"NINE THOUSAND?!" Shouted Nappa, before disappearing again.

Vegeta started screaming and charging up ki, which resulted in a chair being lifted in the air. Vegeta's ki charge resulted in the chair pummeling a random citizen over and over again. Vegeta stopped charging up ki, but the chair still attacked the citizen over and over again.

"What's the deal with that?" Asked Nappa, who had just appeared, before disappearing again.

"I have no idea." replied a puzzled Vegeta.

Tag: Shin, Three-Headed Octupus Monster

7. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    David Bowie

"Exactly what is it we're meant to be doing?" wondered David Bowie out loud.

Then he noticed the kid baring his cheeks. The Vegetable man couldn't seem to tear his eyes away, and quite frankly, David Bowie was a little disturbed by that.

"Snap out of that Moonage Daydream, chap. We've got work to do." said David Bowie, snapping his fingers. "Don't make me sic the Diamond Dogs on you."

His mind returned to the problem at hand. What were they meant to do? Evidently it was too difficult to figure out for Rommel and Mussolini - actually, too difficult for Rommel to solve.

Tag: Vegeta, Shin

8. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
    IC: Vegeta

"lol okay"

Tag: Others

9. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Shin

Shin stopped dancing for a moment, not bothering to pull up his pants to respond to his teammates. "We're starting fires didn't you know? This Veggie guy looks like he's got enough motor oil in his hair to light up an entire block," Shin pulled up his pants slowly and sauntered over to Bowie. He motioned him close so he could speak in his ear.

"I think he might be... well... you know," The 5 year-old waddled about performing suggestive feminine gestures and nodded, pointing to Vegeta over his shoulder with his thumb. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure. That bald guy with the moustache looks like one of the guys from the Village People." Shin folded his arms and nodded in confirmation. "Yep. No doubt about it. Guy slides into first base ass first."

TAG: Bowie, Vegeta

OOC: This was hard for me to write because out of all the DBZ characters, Vegeta is my favorite... I just had to do it though [face_laugh]

10. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
    IC: Vegeta DBZGUY

"Enough of this non-saiyan stuff that is clearly non-saiyan!" yelled Vegeta, who was a saiyan.

"I demand that we move out at once or, failing that, film our own sitcom. Come on, I've got a camera!" Said Vegeta, smiling as he held a camera that was clearly a camera, and is definately not NOT a camera and instead a plot device that will be revealed later and then you will remember it and be like, 'Oh yeah I remember that camera and when I thought it was a camera because I definately didn't know it was actually a plot device.' Because, you know, if it was a plot device then I would probably make it a camera but this is definately not a plot device so you don't have to worry about that.

Nappa appeared out of nowhere, levitated for a moment, then disappeared again.

"Well, what say you? Let's go with my absoultely ordinary not-plot-device camera and do our job!"

Tag: Non-saiyan Shin, Non-saiyan Bowie, Hulk Hogan

11. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    David Bowie

David Bowie sighed. This was taking far too long, and the Veggie-fellow kept on using made up words.

"Well then, get on with it! If we're going to go, let's go!" he exclaimed.

For the love of all that was good, Mussolini was doing better than they were! That was inexcusable. He had to get this group going soon, or they'd be left in the dust.

Tag: Shin, Vegeta

12. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
    IC: Vegeta

"Right! We're going! This is great! This is like going to a saiyan party andenjoyingyourselfwhensuddenlythatgirlfriendwho'salwaysbeencheatingonyougetsdrunkand
    doeswhatshedoesandyougetangryandyouendupkillingherinyourrageandarethrownoutoftheparty
    butnotprosecutedbecauseyouareaprince!" Vegeta said, now suddenly unsure whether he should have even said it.

"Wait." Vegeta paused, now confused. "Not to be noobish or anything-which I'm not, because I'm a saiyan-but how do we get out of here? How do we leave? WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING?!?!"

Nappa appeared. "Fourty-two," he said simply before disappearing again.

"Right. Fourty-two. There must be fourty-two ways to get out of here. What are four of them?"

Tag: Non-saiyan Bowie, Non-saiyan Shin, Phoenix Wright

IC: Citizen

The random citizen who was being attacked by the chair gasped for breath as the chair rose up again only to slam back down on him again, sending the citizen into a spasm of pain.

"Help!" yelled the citizen, attempting to escape, realizing his was close to his death.

He flipped over just in time to see the chair slam back down on him again. The citizen screamed, feeling little life in his body. He knew that he would die with the next hit.

"Before I die..." muttered the citizen, "I just want to say one thing."

"NO!" the chair screeched, slamming back into the citizen.

Everything faded to black. Well, it was actually green, but 'everything faded to green' isn't a phrase, so that's what it shall be described as.

Tag: Teh Anjelz

13. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    David Bowie

"Number one: the door. Number two: the door. Number three: refer to numbers one through 2. Number four: the door!" quipped David Bowie. This was getting ridiculous.

David Bowie took a deep breath and counted to ten. He felt himself calming down. The problem was, though, this Vegeta made Mussolini look like Micheal Faraday. He had a feeling that the "saiyan" would wind up dead, lost, or dead. David Bowie was leaning towards dead.

"Really now, this is a walk in the park. All we have to do is go to these green fields. And, according to the young Shin here, we then light a fire. Shall we get down to business?"

Tag: Shin, Vegeta

14. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
    IC: Vegeta Johnson III

"That's cute and non-saiyan and all," remarked Vegeta, "but don't we need a map, or, or something? Where are these green hills? Do we just walk out these 'doors' of yours-zomg rhyme-and we're in the hills? Do we need some kind of spacecraft cast out of human flesh? Cuz I can do human flesh. I love the taste. Goes well with red wine, or so I hear."

Vegeta paused a moment, then continued. "Right, Mr. Life on Mars, you lead the way."

Tag: Bowie, Shin, Vegeta

15. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: As funny as this may or may not be sword, even though Vegeta really doesn't have a last name, it's assumed that he took Bulma's last name. She never changed her name (although a lot of women keep their surname) but also Trunks and his sister Bra have the same last name as well. Meaning that Trunks, Bra, Bulma, and Vegeta share the surname: Briefs.

Shin

Shin noticed the camera in Veggie's hand and jumped up. "If we're making home movies, we need to film my mom and dad having 'unhappy times'. Mom usually wins though," Shin nodded his head and turned his attentions elsewhere as Veggie and Bowman, as the kindergartener would forevermore call them, were arguing about something trivial (as if Shin knew what a word like trivial meant). They were eager to leave, but there was certainly some unfinished business that Shin needed his teammates to take care of.

"Wait! We haven't done the dance of manly men yet!" The 5 year-old said, jumping between the Saiyan and the Singer and began dancing, waving his arms from right to left in the motion of every syllable he stated next, followed by an awkward wiggling movement that would perplex them even more. "To be a man you must have honor! Honor and a peee-nis! Ooweeowwee!" His gaze turned dark and upset as he noted the two weren't doing it.

"You've gotta do it! Otherwise we'll never be manly men!"

TAG: Veggie, Bowman

16. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Sir Walden Cronenburg

Cronenburg cleared his throat. He noticed his assistant rising up from the ground behind him, so he farted again. She fainted, once more, and he smiled. There was no need to have her interfering with his monologue.

"When you are ready to embark on your journey, to get to your destination, you must first grip your buttocks." He heard a snicker from someone in the audience chamber. "Once your buttocks are firmly gripped, you then must utter the first sentence that comes to your mind. It can be anything, as long as it is the first that comes to your mind. You will then be magically transported to your destination. This also works when you are ready to return to IDS headquarters once your assignment is completed."

Tag: All!

17. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: As Jeff, ???
    ---------------

When you are ready to embark on your journey, to get to your destination, you must grip your buttocks," said Cronenburg.

Right before Jeff , in fact, pinched his buttocks, the door to the meeting place....or whatever, was busted down....it was Bruce Lee!

"DIE, JEFF!" Bruce shouted, and with a loud "WAAAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he customarily ripped off his shirt, leaped like really far, and hit Jeff with the nunchaku he seems to always carrying around, instantly killing the good man.

"Sorry I'm late, Sir." Bruce said, throwing a drunk audience member off his intended seat to sit down, " a dragon stole my car, and I was really pissed off, so I killed it."

"So what did I miss?"
    -------------------------

TAG: Like everybody
    --------------------

OOC: GM Approved, I'm replacing Jeff.
    -------------------------
    Name: Bruce Lee

Appearance: [image=http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/2/2e/Brucelee.jpg]

Personality: Read this, kay. http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee
    ---------------------------

Just killin' some evil evil side scroll for a friend. -?Tyi

18. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
    IC: Vegeta Briefs(...)

Vegeta listened quietly as Sir Walden Cronenburg revealed the secret on how to embark on the journey. The saiyan's first instict was, as a saiyan, to gloat Bowie's loss, which he embodied into: "Lollercopter! You thought you had to use the DOOR, Bowie! The door of all things! Hahaha, your stupidy knows no ends. Not like me. I'm a saiyan. Not a stupid saiyan. A saiyan that is not a stupid saiyan but still a saiyan because he is a saiyan but not a stupid saiyan because the saiyan passed the saiyan exams of all saiyonismness."

He nodded to himself briefly (OOC: zomg zomg zomg!) before turning over to the kindergardener who was doing an absolutely lusicous dance. But Vegeta knew he couldn't dance. He had to escape! THEY COULD NOT MAKE HIM DANCE! HE WAS A SAIYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegeta quickly grabbed his buttocks and uttered, "The first saga lasted one season of twenty-six episodes!" and then disappeared.

What happened next was hard to describe, as none of you pathetic earth beings have experienced IDS teleportation before. I shall attempt to express it using guttural sounds that you might or might not understand. Gahrfg heliaj zxtzta ßabid zu dyaieaglerflaeregenandaga!

Afterwards, Vegeta landed face-first on the ground. "(ooc: Apparently TFN cannot handle Japanese characters)!" He said, forgetting to dub his voice into English during his rage. The saiyan got up quietly (and by that I mean screaming like hell) and waited for the others to arrive.

Tag: Shin, Bowie, Shin and Bowie

19. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    David Bowie

"This is just a big kinder surprise, this is." muttered David Bowie.

The dance of manly men? Pfft. thought David Bowie. Someone that's brave enough to sit down and get a neon mullet, that's manly.

Then Vegeta disappeared, screaming something about 26 seasons, or 36 is the square of 6. Either way, David Bowie was swiftly becoming homicidal about the fool.

He gripped his buttocks, thought, This is familiar..., and said, sarcastically, "Homo sapiens have outgrown their use..."

Tag: Vegeta, Shin

OOC: Edited typos.

20. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Sir Walden Cronenburg

Cronenburg smiled as everyone gripped their buttocks, uttered some words, and arrived at their destination. Once they reached their destination, they would find three objects, one for each messenger in their group. They would then have to carry them along an invisible path. They know where the path is located thanks to advanced Internet Technology that would hardwire their destination in their brains.

Once they reached their destination, they would then have to grip their buttocks, utter the first word that came to mind, and they would return to the IDS Headquarters, where they then would play it by ear.

Tag: PLAYERS!

OOC: That about covers it, methinks. The object you must carry is the representation of the content you are transferring to the WWID. This object can be anything you want it to be. A shoe, a ring, a necklace, an Alphabet of Manliness, whatever. And please feel free to add in stuff. I'm lenient with this, so if you want to cross paths with something, whatever, just do it, you don't need my permission. I want this to be fun for you, so do what you want, and I'll go with it. :)

Also, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo has departed, so to those grouped with his characters, do what you will, but don't kill them. Well, you can I guess, but they'll be revived somehow. :p

21. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: i think i will be joining this game... so things should be looking up a little bit... i'll be able to replace at least one character.

:snoopy

22. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Bruce Lee
    -----------------

When Bruce Lee indeedly pinched his anus, he gave one of them turkey yells, and was transported to a land filled with crack, angle dust, crystal meth, the works....I mean snow, snow which means not drugs.

When Bruce awoke, he in fact already had a roll of Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Tape, and a vial of printer ink, for the almighty Bruce Lee, as old as the fjords and as young as a newborn lamb, did not have to deal with going to Staples, and facing the sinister evil that is the Easy Button....bleh.

He also noticed that he was next to some uppity military man wearing a tight uniform, probably making it a long day for the unfortnate man's crotch, and some guy he didn't know.
    -------------------

TAG: Veers, other guy ( for I forgot his name)

23. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    David Bowie

David Bowie hit the ground hard. That'd sting later on. He picked himself up, dusted off his coat, and looked about. There was a loud, continuous thumping, growing louder all the time.

"What the devil is that noise?" he muttered, before turning around. A speck in the distance was growing larger, hopping over the green fields. Hopping? As it grew nearer, the speck let out a roar. David Bowie estimated his chances of getting hurt, found them to be about fifty-fifty, and quickly made his way off the hill.

Seconds after his swift departure, a green creature, dragon-like, hopped by on spindly legs, an arm outstretched in anger. A set of wings beat furiously, and it roared again, spewing flames from it's maw.

As the thumping subsided, David Bowie crept to the top of the hill cautiously. The beast was two stories if it was a foot, and David Bowie couldn't help the shiver that ran through him.

"What could that have been?" he wondered aloud. David Bowie began to hope the others showed up soon.

Tag: Zedd, Raditz

OOC: The beast.

24. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
    IC: Vegeta Briefs
    Locatour: Green Hills OF DEATH!!!

Vegeta took a dragon radar he took when he murdered Bulma out from his pocket. Seven blips we're arranged, but it seemed to resemble something flipping him off. "How odd." Vegeta muttered.

Then, he sensed a non-saiyan power level and flew saiyanly to this non-saiyan, which revealed himself to be Bowie. "Kid never showed up?" Vegeta asked. Then, zomg, he noticed Bowie seemed to be in a rather scared formation.

"Jeez, one would never think you non-saiyans had ever transported."

Tag: Bowie

25. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Shin

Shin, after noting that Veggie and Bowman had already left, immediately gripped his badonkadonk and yelled aloud. "Yo." in a rather greeting tone, when he was whisked away from the HQ towards whatever mysterious dimension it was that he was destined to deliver things to. The kindergartner fell from the sky and screamed as he saw the green lizard-thingy below them. The lad yanked down his trousers and fell from the sky, further scarring the beast emotionally. "ASS ASS AND AN ASS!" Clearly this was a pun on the great American Superman and his catchphrase, but that didn't matter now.

Shin continued to fall, landing on Trogdor's head, his unmentionables within eye range and his bare bottom for all to see. "I always wanted to be a hat." With that said, Trogdor disappeared and somewhere from the mountains, a scream could be heard: "SHIRE! BAGGINS!" but luckily for Shin, Bowman and Veggie, they were nowhere near the mountains. Spotting the two grown men (who Shin refused to call men because they didn't fo the "Dance of Manly Men") huddled together behind the hillside.

"Oh no! Veggie's making dirty movies with Bowman behind that hill, this looks like a job for..." Someone stop him before his arse is exposed again...

TAG: Gollum, Veggie, Bowman, Strong Bad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.