main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA IE Merchandise

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AboutaSith, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Sounds like fun. Too bad I don't have the cash to spare!

2. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Woohoo! I got my Lucas Storm Trooper! [face_dancing]

3. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Went to Lowe's and was rather annoyed that they already have their Christmas decorations out and for sale. Well, actually, I was annoyed until I found the goodies pictured below.

[image=http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/th_IMG_0971.jpg]

I think the mini-ships might be the same as last year and I've already got a set. However, I'm pretty sure the others are new.

4. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Whoa, selling xmas alredy

i have the bottom ones

5. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Target on Foothill & Haven have Christmas stuff on sale!!!

They have new Star Wars Tree Decorations, Darth Vader Stockings with Voice, Yoda Snow Globe, A Vder Snow Globe where he's building a death star, a handmade ornament of the vader building a snow star with santa hat and they are also selling the the dash board buddies but had none left.

They have a new t-shirt in too. It's got an animated yoda with his finger pointing and uner it says "my finger, pull" but they had none left.

The other target i went to didn't have any christmas stuff out

6. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Sweet!

I was down in Costa Mesa today for the Crusin for a Cure car show and decided to pop into the Saw Meet next door. Great show, got about 100 pics from it.

Score! I found EPIII Figures. Got a couple I needed for $4 each and the battle damaged Anakin/Vader for $9. One day I will complete my EPIII action figure collection!

They had loads of different stuff. I saw the dahboard buddies for $7 each, i'm not too keen on the detail of them so i decided to try and get them cheaper at Target/Wal Mart.

7. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I've looked and looked with no luck and am now asking for the gang's help. I need the Yoda and the Darth Vader Dashboard Drivers. I found 3PO (my least favorite), but can't find the others. If somebody stumbles across either of those two could you please pick them up for me? [face_praying] I'll pay ya back! Thanks!!

8. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    [face_peace] I saw all three at the market in Costa Mesa but they were $7 each and I avoided buying them.

9. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Frank and Sons! This is the place that HSF has long since discovered. It's incredible. If you're a collector of just about anything, this is the place to go to. I think we need to set up a FF road trip!

10. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    :eek: I like it.

11. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    If Frank & Sons was open on Sundays, we were gonna head down there today. Bummer! Our plan failed. This place would make for a great road trip on a Snow Day!

Nice to see you on the boards. You haven't been around much lately! Guess I barely missed you at the blood drive. Saw your dad, though. That's sad that you couldn't get on the bone marrow list... although, you still could have given blood!!! o_O

12. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    A road trip to Frank & Son's sounds fun. Don't have the funds to spend, but looking around would be fun. Frank & Son's is open on Saturday's and Wednesday's every week. Not sure of the hours.
    I have been there a lot over the years. Lots of collectibles there.

13. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    Yeah, well, I was a little pisced off at not being able to be tested for the bone marrow. It was the only reason I was going to give blood in the first place.

14. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    hello all. other than collectables, here's a sample of what you're all missing from time to time at frank-n-sons.

[image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/bobarocks/Frank-n-Sons%20April%2005/DSCF2405.jpg]

here's the link to some pics from last april...enjoy

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/bobarocks/Frank-n-Sons%20April%2005/

15. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    George & Me DVD offer of 40% off for members of force.net

Buy From This Link

If you wish to order it be sure to select Region 1 unless like me you have a multi Region dvd player.

"George and Me" is a documentary about Star Wars fans and the inspiration they have recieved as a result of being a fan of George Lucas' space saga.

Force.Net Article

16. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    [face_thinking] The wife is in college on the 28th from 9-3pm, me thinks i may pop down and check this out.

17. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    It may be posted already, but F&S is only opened on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I'm not sure of the hours, so check the site for their times before you go.

18. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    The 28th is a Saturday. [face_dancing]

19. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    The Target Greatland (outside of San Bernardino) has their exclusive Grievious figure marked down to $13+. That sure didn't take long!

20. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    This is a Sideshow Collectable review of their Mace Windu figure. Very funny!![face_laugh] Just a warning, it's not really for kids! Minor adult content, but funny!

21. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    I'm gonna go to Frank & Son' next Sat if anybody's up for it!

22. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I wish I could, but that's the date of our school carnival. I have a booth where I'll sell my Cookie Lee Jewelry and I'm also selling some of the posters I got from the Comic-Con for the library. I do want to make a trip down there before Christmas, though!

23. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Which reminds me, i have a bundle of those posters and stuff left over from our meeting back then, do you want me to bring it tomorrow?

24. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Sure. I'll see if I can earn a few extra bucks with it for a good cause.

25. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    Toys 'R' Us is selling M&M Star Wars ("Mpire") tree ornaments, as well as some other Star Wars ornaments on sale for $5.99 or less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.