main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA IE Merchandise

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AboutaSith, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Awesomeness! I have that one. Built it once and then took it apart. I love LEGOs. :D

2. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    I sooooooooooooooooo want this figure. very hard to find at the moment...fiending really bad right now...hens teeth I tell you all...hens teeth. if anyone spots this, you will notify me you will.

[image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/bobarocks/TACSLbobafett1.jpg]

3. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Christmas Deccies from Hallmark are here let the countdown begin!

4. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    I am heading to Hallmark in a few minutes. Docking Bay 94 it is. I saw these at C4 and they are beautiful. I still have a few missing from my collection, but that is OK. I will find them some day.

5. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Got all the Hallmark new ones and they had a couple of Slave Leia ones from last year for a buck. Tried to get them both, but another customer saw me getting one and grabbed the other one. Oh, bugger.

6. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Target has a Vader nut cracker this year, it's only $15 not as good as the one of starwars.com but it's much much cheaper.

7. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    I picked up some Star Wars Christmas stuff from Target the other day. Saw the item you were talking about AaS. It is cool. I must go back when I have the money to get more.

8. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    The Star Wars Vault by Stephen Sansweet, originally priced at $85. At the Barnes & Noble in Victorville, they've got them clearanced down to $19.95. With my educators discount, I got it for $15. Then I used a couple of partial gift cards. Ended up paying 15 cents for it. YOWZA!!!!!

9. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    That's a great deal!

10. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    BWAA! Ok, now I'm jealous. :eek:

11. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    As of yesterday, they had 2 or 3 left. I'm going there tonight for an educators event. If anybody wants me to pick one up for them, let me know. With my discount, it will be about $17. Let me know right away if you want one.

12. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    I read Amazon's description of it; it sounds interesting! I'll take one if they have one! Would you like me to Paypal you money?

13. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    No need to pay yet. Let me make sure they have them. If they do, I'll pick one up and let you know the total.

I've only had a few minutes to look at mine. Can't wait to sit down and really go through it!

14. Jedi_Knight_JT

Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2006
    If they have any, & they're around $17 I'll take one. If they don't have any left I'll check the Barnes near me.

EDIT: You mean the Barnes @ the Victorville Mall? (Mall of Victor Valley) According to the bn.com site, there aren't any Barnes & Noble Stores that have them in stock in So. Cal. :_|

15. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    They were there yesterday. I'll see what's left tonight.

16. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    The book is fantastic! I recieved one for Christmas. Boy was I grateful. They said they got it at Costco, a few months back, and took a chance in buying it thinking I already had it. I was just looking at it this morning and got carried away with it. It has a lot in it. Hopefully, there will be enough for Kari to get you all one.

17. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    When I get a job I may end up ordering one from online. This is making me drool.

18. Jedi_Knight_JT

Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2006
    I tried getting a job @ Barnes & Noble... They called & said come for an interview. The day of the interview, they claimed they'd lost my application, they also claimed I didn't have an interview (They got a guy from the children's dept. to interview me, guess I looked mad or something. Then nothing ever happened.) Oh well, the employee discount sucks anyway, you get a better discount if you're a Barnes Member, or an educator.

19. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Sharper Image in Victoria Gardens is shutting down! They have the Star Wars Poker Chip Set for $30 instead of $60 and MR Lightsabers for $71.

20. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    How long do we have?

21. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Dunno, there was no sign. I'm guessing not long cos they are even selling the lighting/shelving from the store too! Was very close to picking up an Ionic Breeze for 1/2 off!

22. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Hallmark had their ornament premere yesterday. I put almost $200 worth of ornaments on lay-a-way. GULP!! They have a limited edition Emperor's Royal Guard that wasn't advertised. If anybody is interested in that one, they need to get down there and get it.

[image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/07-11-08007.jpg]

Vader is NOT included!

23. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    I saw the new ornaments at hallmark in the mall yesterday...very cool indeed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.