IE Merchandise

Discussion in 'Inland Empire CA' started by AboutaSith, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
    Awesomeness! I have that one. Built it once and then took it apart. I love LEGOs. :D
  2. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    I sooooooooooooooooo want this figure. very hard to find at the moment...fiending really bad right now...hens teeth I tell you all...hens teeth. if anyone spots this, you will notify me you will.

[image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/bobarocks/TACSLbobafett1.jpg]
  3. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Christmas Deccies from Hallmark are here let the countdown begin!
  4. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    I am heading to Hallmark in a few minutes. Docking Bay 94 it is. I saw these at C4 and they are beautiful. I still have a few missing from my collection, but that is OK. I will find them some day.
  5. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Got all the Hallmark new ones and they had a couple of Slave Leia ones from last year for a buck. Tried to get them both, but another customer saw me getting one and grabbed the other one. Oh, bugger.
  6. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Target has a Vader nut cracker this year, it's only $15 not as good as the one of starwars.com but it's much much cheaper.
  7. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    I picked up some Star Wars Christmas stuff from Target the other day. Saw the item you were talking about AaS. It is cool. I must go back when I have the money to get more.
  8. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Star Wars Vault by Stephen Sansweet, originally priced at $85. At the Barnes & Noble in Victorville, they've got them clearanced down to $19.95. With my educators discount, I got it for $15. Then I used a couple of partial gift cards. Ended up paying 15 cents for it. YOWZA!!!!!
  9. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  10. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
  11. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    As of yesterday, they had 2 or 3 left. I'm going there tonight for an educators event. If anybody wants me to pick one up for them, let me know. With my discount, it will be about $17. Let me know right away if you want one.
  12. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    I read Amazon's description of it; it sounds interesting! I'll take one if they have one! Would you like me to Paypal you money?
  13. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No need to pay yet. Let me make sure they have them. If they do, I'll pick one up and let you know the total.

I've only had a few minutes to look at mine. Can't wait to sit down and really go through it!
  14. Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Master

star 2
    If they have any, & they're around $17 I'll take one. If they don't have any left I'll check the Barnes near me.

EDIT: You mean the Barnes @ the Victorville Mall? (Mall of Victor Valley) According to the bn.com site, there aren't any Barnes & Noble Stores that have them in stock in So. Cal. :_|
  15. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    They were there yesterday. I'll see what's left tonight.
  16. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    The book is fantastic! I recieved one for Christmas. Boy was I grateful. They said they got it at Costco, a few months back, and took a chance in buying it thinking I already had it. I was just looking at it this morning and got carried away with it. It has a lot in it. Hopefully, there will be enough for Kari to get you all one.
  17. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    When I get a job I may end up ordering one from online. This is making me drool.
  18. Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Master

star 2
    I tried getting a job @ Barnes & Noble... They called & said come for an interview. The day of the interview, they claimed they'd lost my application, they also claimed I didn't have an interview (They got a guy from the children's dept. to interview me, guess I looked mad or something. Then nothing ever happened.) Oh well, the employee discount sucks anyway, you get a better discount if you're a Barnes Member, or an educator.
  19. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sharper Image in Victoria Gardens is shutting down! They have the Star Wars Poker Chip Set for $30 instead of $60 and MR Lightsabers for $71.
  20. delta_1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
  21. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Dunno, there was no sign. I'm guessing not long cos they are even selling the lighting/shelving from the store too! Was very close to picking up an Ionic Breeze for 1/2 off!
  22. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hallmark had their ornament premere yesterday. I put almost $200 worth of ornaments on lay-a-way. GULP!! They have a limited edition Emperor's Royal Guard that wasn't advertised. If anybody is interested in that one, they need to get down there and get it.

[image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/07-11-08007.jpg]

Vader is NOT included!
  23. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    I saw the new ornaments at hallmark in the mall yesterday...very cool indeed!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.