main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA IE SW Trivia Thread!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sith_241, Apr 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    what was the name of the A-wing pilot that crashed into the deck of the Executor in RotJ?

2. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    damn, no one has EVER gotten one of my questions. And you guys call yourselves Star Wars Fans.

3. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Arvyl Crynid

4. Sith_241

May 23, 2001
    i answered the last 2.

5. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    damn, you got it man, I thought you were dead. Like princess di.

6. Sith_241

May 23, 2001
    nah im alive. ;)

7. TarikJanis

TarikJanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Ok Since no one has posted any questions, I think I'll post a trivia question.

What makes Corran Horn's Lightsaber so special?

8. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    a few things, one he has a speeder bike handle at the end of it. Two, it is known as a Dual-phase lightsaber. Meaning that with a twist of the handle it almost triples in length. A useful tool in combat, very surprising when that 1m lightsaber blade sudden increases to 3m, just in time to skewer you before you can blink.

9. TarikJanis

Jun 11, 2003
    Very Good Odde, that was exactly the answer I was looking for, but I think it only doubles in length not triples, I could be wrong though, I guess I'll have to read Dark Tide 1:eek:nslaught again. LOL!

10. TarikJanis

Jun 11, 2003
    Ok here's another question for you....

How many people have owned Anakin Skywalker's Lightsaber?

OK OK Its an easy one but hey its all I could think of. :)

11. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    which one? the one that gets sliced in half on geonosis or one from later on...

one of anakin's lightsabers ends up in obi-wan's possession, and he gives it to luke. han plays with it on hoth, and luke loses it on bespin, where it is reclaimed (along with luke's hand) by the empire, where it is taken to Mount Tantiss and used by the clone of Luke (Luuke) after the clone is defeated by mara jade, luke gives the saber to mara, since he has his own homemade one.

12. TarikJanis

Jun 11, 2003
    WOW JAMES! That was an incredible answer. Don't think I could have answered it better myself. In Fact I forgot about Obi-Wan being in possession of it. Oh Well.

13. TarikJanis

Jun 11, 2003
    Come on guys I've asked the last two, I'm trying to get this trivia thread going again. Ok Here's another question. What is the name of the Sith Lord who was the only survivor of the Sith wars?

14. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    actually your question is in error, more than one sith survived the Sith Wars. Exar Kun, Ulic Qel Droma, and many others. I think you are thinking of Darth Bane who eventually became the last Sith, but that was about 1,000 years before the Battle of Yavin. The Sith Wars ended about 3,886 years before the Battle of Yavin.

15. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    here's a question: whose death opened a position for Luke to become commander of Rogue Squadron, prior to the battle of hoth?

16. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    biggs darklighter. His childhood friend from RatTatooine.

17. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    no that's not it, Biggs died in A new hope didn't he? And he wasn't the Rogue Sqaudron leader....so I don't know...whats the answer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.