main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Iedos Liberare[Free the Jedi] (JA, Obi Angst/torture) It's Here! LOOONNG End Post!! 4/8!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Arldetta, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enigma_Jade

Enigma_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    ::pops in after a long fight with DRL:: Woo!

WHAT **AMAZING** POSTS! I am in awe, Arldetta! They were absolutely beautiful. I am so very sad that this is nearing the end, but I can't wait for the next one. Please post it soon!

EJ

2. purplebabbit

purplebabbit Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2002
    Wonderful post, looking forward to reading more, but sad that it will end.

great stuff :)

3. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    You have no Idea how excited I am right now! I did it! I did it!! I'm Finished!!!!!! :D :D

I'm sorry this has come to an end, but I am so relieved to get another fic off my plate. :D

I will post responses later, I wanted to get the last chap posted before I leave work.

Just so you all know, this is one heck of a long end chap. It's 8 pages in Word, thus far the last few chaps have been about 2.

I hope I answered most of the questions out there and wrapped up all those loose ends. Let me know what you think, I would greatly appreciate it.

This is dedicated to all those who have kept this fic alive! Thanks for the patience and support!! :D

---------------------------------------------

Qui-Gon slowly stirred in the vermilion rays of morning. A few days have passed since their return to the Temple, and still his Padawan had not awoken. Sadly, Qui-Gon sighed, he was getting quite used to these constant vigils. It appeared that his Padawan was a magnet for pain and frequently ended up in the healer?s ward. This time however, was slightly different. For the first time he was not alone in his watch. Glancing down at the curled form in the chair beside him, he smiled. Tenderly, he reached down to pull the blanket over the slumbering girl. Earlier that morning, after a lengthy battle with sleep, MysAri finally succumbed to exhaustion. When Qui-Gon knew she was out completely, he grabbed an extra blanket and covered the initiate.

The Knight followed her example shortly after. But he was always an early riser, much to the dismay of his Padawan, and was used to short nights. It often amazed him at how well that boy could sleep. He believed that on some of the rest days they managed to take, if the Master hadn?t woken his apprentice, the apprentice would sleep into the afternoon. A small smirk curved the older man?s lips. He glanced once more at the still form of his Padawan and frowned again.

Restlessness taking hold of him, Qui-Gon rose from the chair and stretched his weary muscles. Quietly, he walked to the window and gazed out at the morning traffic. No matter what the hour, Coruscant was bustling. Standing at the window, Qui-Gon watched as the bright colours dulled to the soft blues of morning. He heard a rustle of cloth behind him, hoping it was Padawan but knowing it was not, he turned around.

Groggily, MysAri rubbed her eyes. Stretching away her drowsiness, she asked, ?How long have I been asleep??

The Knight smiled, ?For some hours, and a well needed rest at that.?

She looked up at him and grinned shyly, ?Yeah, I guess so.? Yawning, she stared up at the man and noticed that he also looked a little better than the night before. ?You got some sleep as well??

?Yes, I did.?

?Good.? She pulled the blanket around her to fend off the slight chill that the night left over. She was never fond of the cold and did her best to avoid it whenever possible. Her emerald eyes drifted back to the still form of Obi-Wan, his chest rising and falling steadily. Her tone subdued, she stated rather than asked, ?Obi-Wan hasn?t woken up yet, has he??

Sadly, the tall man shook his head. MysAri rested her chin on her drawn up knees and they continued their vigil. Qui-Gon noticed the same melancholy wash over the young girl. It was the same as the past few days, and he had yet to find out why. Ironically, they had not discussed the abduction at all, except when Healer Winna Di Yuni had asked some questions about Obi-Wan?s condition. This morning was the most they had spoken at one time. He figured, why stop now? Carefully, Qui-Gon made his way back to his seat. ?MysAri, is something wrong??

Startled by the question, MysAri glared quizzically at the Knight. His gentle cerulean eyes stared down at her. Over the past few days, she had seen mostly worry and concern in those eyes and she knew it was for the young man lying on that medcouch. Now something else danced in the clear blue gaze - compassion, and it was meant for her. Feeling foolish, she immediately

4. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Any one? Any one? Bueller? Bueller? :p

Up while I'm here. :D

5. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Jedi_Knight150 - Yeah, I know it's a bit sappy but I thought it worked. ;) As ever, I give you my sincerest thanks for your support! :D

Enigma_Jade - I know how EVIL DRL can be, so don't worry about it. ;) Wow, [face_blush] Thanks, I think they really were not that great but I am glad you like them. I happen to like the last chap, I hope you do too. ;) Thanks again for the continued support. :D

purplebabbit - Yes, it's sad that it's over. But all good things must come to an end eventually. But take heart in the sequel. Things kinda 'heat up' there. ;) Thanks again for reading! :D

Anyone? :confused:

6. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    WHOO!!!

ITs here Its here...AND I LOVE IT!!!

Only sad that its done....

BUT WE WANT MORE OF CATCH ME NOW!!!

Got to know what happens ya know..:)

Great job..

PT

7. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Hmm this one has fallen to far behind it seems....

Think is needs a little bump to the top dont ya think..

so BUMP!!!

PT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.