main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Iedos Liberare[Free the Jedi] (JA, Obi Angst/torture) It's Here! LOOONNG End Post!! 4/8!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Arldetta, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalaisKenobi

CalaisKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    I'm here! :D Your descriptions of poor Obi-Wan are just so heart-rending. I hope Qui-Gon can get to him in time... and I wonder what is up with Serrine. Is she possibly an ally now? :confused: Or is she just cracked? 8-}

2. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
  3. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Ok ok...I just got here and online..This was a great post..and now this only means that I have to write two more chapters to get caught up with ya..

Could you take a little break for a bit and let me catch up..

:)

PT

4. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    CK - You'll see what happens to Serrine soon. Just not here. Thanks!! :D

kasiaskywalker - Thanks for the UP! :D

PT - I can't help it, both stories are flowing right now. I'm working on the next chap to TEBY too. It's ok if you can't keep up. In all honesty, I can't either. The brain is working much faster then the fingers.

Anyway, here's another, shocking, postie!! [face_devil]

---------------------------------------------

Together the Jedi hunted for a secluded place for them to gather their wits and converse. While exiting the spaceport, the stumbled upon an information station. There they discovered a park near by, and made haste to find it. It turned out to be quite simple to locate as there were signs pointing toward it. Once they entered the botanical garden they felt the serenity it conveyed. All could see the resemblances between the gardens in the Temple and the one they just entered. Continuing on into the enclosure, they made their way to an area dominated by a waterfall. The trickling sound soothed their minds enough to realize that they need to continue on this venture cautiously and plan their moves. MiraCyn knelt down near the water?s edge to begin her meditative trance. Qui-Gon and Xichu held back to confer quietly.

Xichu first withdrew the transmitter?s receiver and powered the unit up. ?It looks like she reached her destination. It appears that they are just outside the city limits. We should be able to reach them quickly, should the need arise.? Commented the teacher.

?Good, I have a feeling a need will present itself shortly.? The tall Knight responded when he heard his commlink sound. Promptly, he moved to receive the communication. ?Jinn.?

?Jinn, it?s LaMinott. I?ve just landed on Chandrila and have already made arrangements to borrow a landspeeder. Where are you?? The Dressellian had always positioned himself to be as prepared as possible on a mission, it appeared even on an ?un-official? one, he was just as methodical.

?We are in the Sengenari Botanical Memorial Garden. I?m transmitting co-ordinates now.? As the Master finished, he heard a soft gasp. Both Xichu and himself, hurried to MiraCyn?s side. The girl?s eyes were still closed and they could feel the distress flowing from her.

MiraCyn had fell into the meditative trance easily. She concentrated on reaching her sister, and was startled to suddenly hear a desperate cry in her mind. {Mira, Please hear me!!}

{Mys?!} Relief flooded them both as the rejoiced in contacting each other. But their mirth was short lived as MysAri urgently pressed on.

{Where are you?} Hoping that their proximity would mean an imminent rescue.

{I?m here on Chandrila. We?re coming for you} Conveying that they were indeed in search to find them.

MysAri let out an audible sob. She placed her hand softly on Obi-Wan?s moist forehead only to witness him flinch at her gentle caress. {Please, hurry! I think he?s dying.} A weary melancholy permeating her thoughts. She could sense her sister?s confusion as she undoubtedly did not know who ?he? was. Instead of trying to explain, she decided that the best way for them to understand the dire situation they were in, she needed to connect her mind with MiraCyn?s. Fortunately, it seemed that her twin had the same notion as she flowed into her tendrils. {Tschuxani?s fading.} She re-iterated when they were finally joined. And she could hear her sister gasp at the sight of Obi-Wan.

That?s when MysAri became aware of other presences near her sister. She stretched herself further in order to be with Mira in her physical location.

MiraCyn heard the other Jedi come up beside her. Then the baritone voice pleaded with her, ?What is it?? Slowly, he emerald eyes opened and Qui-Gon could see the sympathy in them. He sank to his knees. His tone dropping even lower and growing more hoarse he raised a new question, ?What?s happened??

?Tschu? Obi-Wan?s ill. I have seen him.? She said in a subdued reply before whi

5. CalaisKenobi

Jun 15, 2002
    Yes, that was definitely a shock [face_shocked] It does explain a lot though...

6. Padawan_Travina

Aug 5, 2002
    Wow another great post..and no I don't have a post out yet..I am still working at chp. 10..

But i can't wait to read more and see were this ones ends..

PT

7. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    CK & PT - Thanks. :D I appreciate it. I will have more in the next day or so. Later. ;) :D

8. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
  9. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Up! again. [face_plain]

10. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Wow, everyone is postin gtonight, and I don't want to feel left out. :p Not that it really matters anyway. But I have a little post for tonight. Hope it suffices.

Qui-Gon didn?t think his heart could sink any further until he heard that name. It repeated in his mind as an empty echo. <Jenna Zan Arbor> The woman that had held him captive to perform experiments on him to learn about the Force. But she had been imprisoned after her plans were debacled by Obi-Wan?s efforts. <Oh, Force, Obi-Wan.> He knew now why his Padawan had been made to suffer. If she knew that they had capture the person that caused her plans to be destroyed, Qui-Gon knew she would make Obi-Wan pay for his actions. There was no time to worry about a plan now. They needed to rescue the children before they died for the sake of science. Abruptly, he rose and started for the entrance. He called behind him sternly, ?Come, we have to find them now.?

The other two were confused by this reaction. They had never heard of Jenna Zan Arbor and did not realize the threat she posed. Ignoring their vexation, they followed the running Knight. Fortunately, LaMinott arrived on the speeder as they emerged from the park. Quickly, they jumped inside and Qui-Gon input the co-ordinates they pulled from the relay unit. Now that they were inbound, they turned their attention back to the conversation at hand.

MysAri drew the fleeting tendrils of the Force in around her. Focusing the energy she pinpointed it?s direction toward the frail form of Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan began to feel the warming sensation of the Force trickling in to his being. His body instantly answered its command and initiated the healing that was required. Both had been so focused on accessing the Force, that neither anticipated the company. The door slid open and they could hear Harenti?s voice. ?Jenna Zan Arbor.? He said.

And MysAri felt a spike of panic surge in Obi-Wan. She didn?t understand it but tried to comfort, ?It?s alright Tschüxani.? She could hear his breathing come in spurts. She tried to increase the words with a soothing command in the Force. His rapid breaths slowed a bit at her attempts. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder yank her away and throw her to another wall.

?What are you doing? I told you not to move.? Harenti noticed a flashing on one of the display panels. He stared at it for a moment and then turned back to the girl. ?Someone used the Force. Who and why??

?I did. He?s sick. I was trying to help him.? She saw no reason to lie. She didn?t think it would help their situation if she did or didn?t. The scientist moved to the counter and pulled out a scanner of some kind.

?We?ll see. This should be able to detect Force access. It?s highly tuned and can pick up on the silent frequency used by those so-called midi-chlorians. That?s the theory anyway.? The mad doctor approached the girl and powered up the scanner. As soon as he activated the device a high pitched squeal penetrated the room and all cringed in response. ?It?s picking up a transmitter!? He shouted over the din. He moved it around to point at Antina. Slowly he approached, and moved it around her body. Finally, the device hovered by her neck and she could not hide her surprise at the thought that someone had tagged her. Harenti searched under her collar and found the mini-transmitter. Yanking it out into the open he scowled at the woman. Abruptly, he threw the commlink on the ground and crushed it with his foot. In the same motion, he swung his arm and sent Antina flying into the counter behind. Next, the doctor pulled out his own communicator and called to Fiza, ?Get back in here. Our position has been discovered.? Ending the transmission, he swung back to the Jedi students. He bounded for Obi-Wan and quickly detached the chain. Without care, he flung the boy onto the exam table and removed the binders. Instead, Harenti tied the boy?s arms down on the table. Spinning again toward the cabine

11. Padawan_Travina

Aug 5, 2002
    Arldetta

WOW cool post!! Short but worth the read..

NOw my main question is- what does Tschüxani really mean? We gonna find out soon??

OH BTW: I am only two posts behind now!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

PT

12. CalaisKenobi

Jun 15, 2002
    Hmm.. so has Jenna Zan Arbor been behind this from the beginning? If so, why didn't they do more experiments on the Jedi? Or was Serrine in charge, and then when she had her little breakdown, they called in ZanArbor? :confused:

And why the Force inhibitors if they want to study the Force? Or is it to see what a Jedi can do without the Force? That would be an interesting study... is there some other factor other than midichlorians that makes a Jedi so powerful? (Darn my Psych class and all it's stupid Correlation and Causation studies...grrr...)

Anyway, good post... again :D

13. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    UP! :D

will write responses later.

14. Daarthe_Lemelemie

Daarthe_Lemelemie Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2002
    i love this story so far! write more!

*waves hand, Siith style* you will write more... :D

go the obi-angst! [face_devil]

15. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Darrthe_Lemelemie - Thank you!! :D I will write more. Since I want to finish this. It's close but not close enough. And I have others I want to get started. hehe.

Quick Note:
    I might not have anything posted before the weekend, but I promise to have a little something on each story when I return from a little trip. ;) :D

16. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    great posts
    up

17. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Kasiaskywalker - Thanks!!! :D :D

Second Note: Well, it looks like my weekend plans have been cancelled. And I will work on posting again sometime soon. And I humbly request that those who believe pray for my brother-in-law.

18. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Whoa-whoa-whoa, so nice and wonderful I could just cry with happiness. Love the name, Tschüxani, it was sweet. Nice post, Detta, sorry I was negligent, school has been uncooperative.

19. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Jacinta - Thank you!! :D :D I thought long and hard before coming up with that little nick. ;)

I will be working on these two this weekend. And should hopefully have a post up before too long. Thanks for the ups!! :D :D

20. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    UP!

Forgive me if I missed something, but...what happened to you brother-in-law? [face_worried]

21. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Jacinta - Thanks. :)

And to be honest, we don't know how things will turn out. We will probably go visit him in the Hospital tomorrow. We are hoping he won't have to be there past 3 more weeks. But it could be up to six months. *sigh* Life is just becomeing too complicated.

I am working on an update, it's just slow coming right now. :(

22. Padawan_Travina

Aug 5, 2002
    Arldetta

Sorry to hear about your brother-in-law..I hope that everything will be ok..

And I will await your next post..

Take care and ttyl

PT

23. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    PT - I hope so too.

Well there is a small hint of Good news; the creative juices are starting to flow again, so hopefully I will be able to move this along. :)

Thanks again everyone!

24. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Well, I kept up my promise. I have updated both stories this weekend. Actually all three, phew. Sometimes this can be hard work. But I really want to get these done so I can move on to the next set. :) I'm getting antsy! argh!

Anyway, here you go......

The Jedi Masters and MiraCyn sped toward the signal. In the distance they could see figures across a field. A hovering booth floated near by, when they noticed a man sprint out. The person ran from the hutch and hastily made his way into the building beyond. The other figures stood bewildered by the retreat of their captor and gathered together to await the landspeeder?s arrival. As the Jedi approached, Xichu recognized her students. She instantly jumped from the vehicle to wrap her arms around the children.

?Master Xichu!? Tesahn, Pet-trie and Tinarah shouted.

?Master!!? Twik exclaimed. After bringing the speeder to a halt, LaMinott rushed to hold his Padawan.

Qui-Gon reviewed the scene with a happy remorse, for his Padawan was not among the rescued. His heart sank at the thought that his apprentice was still held captive. Xichu turned tear-filled eyes toward him mixed with emotion. That is when he felt a small hand slip into his own. He glanced down to find MiraCyn with the same melancholy smile he imagined shown on his own face. ?Mys is still inside.? Her voice flat.

?We will save them.? Qui-Gon was surprised to hear his own voice respond to the girl. Coming back to the situation at hand he addressed the other Masters. ?Take the children back to the city. We will work to free MysAri and Obi-Wan.? LaMinott moved to usher the initiates toward the speeder while Xichu lingered. ?You should go with them, Xichu.? He knew it would be useless to urge MiraCyn to leave, besides he had the feeling that she would be instrumental in finding the remaining students.

Xichu shook her head. ?I?m not leaving until I know all of my students are safe. And until I know that you and I will be inseparable. Where do we begin??

?The door would probably be a good bet.? Qui-Gon turned back to the compound with new determination. LaMinott came up to them before departing.

?I?ll be back as soon as they are settled.? The Dresselian placed a hand on the tall Knight?s shoulder. Then quickly turned to take off across the landscape back tot he city. Once the vehicle was out of view, MiraCyn grabbed at her wrist. Instantly, she called to her sister.

{Mys, What?s happening?} In the same moment, she could hear MysAri?s mind reach for her. {Mira, What?s happening?}

{The others have been rescued. They are heading back to town right now.} She fought against the building pain. {What?s going on?}

{The bracelets. If they get ? to far away ? then they activate.} Mys confided in her sister the reason for the discomfort. Mira realized that she was only feeling a faint echo of that which her sister was experiencing and immediately spoke to the waiting Masters.

?Call them back! The pain.? She gasped out. The two were watching her silent conversation with growing interest. At that moment Qui-Gon?s commlink sounded and he activated it.

LaMinott hurriedly spoke, ?The children. Something?s wrong.?

?The bracelets! We need to get them off.? Mira interrupted. ?Bring them back.? Mys broke into her thoughts. {No! Get them to safety. We will deal with this. Just hurry.} Mira hiccuped a sob back before agreeing with the command. ?Keep going. Just get those bracelets off as soon as you can.?

They could feel the intensity gradually rising but could only guess at the cause. When they spoke briefly, MysAri learned the reason. As much as it pained her and despite the thought of causing further agony to the ailing boy next to her, she knew what must be done. She gently spoke to Obi-Wan with tears swelling in her eyes. ?I?m so sorry for this, Tschüxani. I know you?ll understand. I?ll help you as best I can.? His eyes had closed half way when the adrenaline faded

25. Padawan_Travina

Aug 5, 2002
    Arldetta

This was a great post..I had forgoten about the braclets..

I wonder how Qui and the others handle this siutiaon...

Please hurry with the next post..

Rememebr my little moon is waiting...

PT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.