main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA IEFF Shirts - Men Vote Only

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedifan77, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Sounds good to me!! :D

2. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Sonya, the men's colors seem to be Black and White. Please correct me if I counted wrong. Won't be the first time I've miscounted!!

3. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    Okay, looks like black is the winner. Can everyone get me their shirt sizes so Darren can give us a quote?

4. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Anyway I can pay extra for a white one? I really cannot stand black shirts. :-( I bake up wearing dark colors in CA heat!

What's the black logo going to look like on a black shirt? are we going to have to print a white background behind it?

5. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    I think we would have the logo be in white if on a Black shirt and the logo would be black on a White shirt.

That said, is there anyway to have more than one color here even though Black had the most votes? Kinda like the women's shirts being red, which is fine, but how much of a hassle would it be to have two colors available per men's / women's shirts?

I personally, as a few others have voted on wouldn't mind having two colors for our shirts. Just curious.:)

6. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
    Okay, you all are seriously making this way too complicated. Having Darren trying to place shirt orders through his vendor with 4 of one color, 1 of another color here, 1 another there, and so on is not going to be very cost effective and is going to make everything way complicated. We can't seem to fully agree on colors, so how about this--everyone tell me what color shirt you want--any color, and I can go down to one a t-shirt place that Darren goes to when he only needs a few shirts and I can pick up what everyone wants? That way everyone can get whatever they want. How does that sound?

7. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    I don't think that is neccasary to have to have Darren go to that place for shirts. I too agree with making this way too complicated but that's because there was too much choice to begin with(Polo shirts???). We didn't have these issues with the shirts we have now, as our choices were given in advance, as in pick your color from one of these two colors only, as to keep it simple and cost effective.:)

We should offer two colors and that's it. Not because we don't want to offer choice, but because we have what we've got now which is confusion and things kinda being all over the place. That's because again it was asked what everyone wanted. Ofcourse with this much to choose from , you're gonna get what we've got now.

From looking at the votes, black got the most followed by white. So I say, we should let you know whether we want a black or white or both. No grey, no red, no ringer, polo, etc., as our choices are only these two colors. Same goes for womens shirts, except your main vote was red. Problem sovled.:D [:D]

8. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
    Okay, thank you. Darren is not charging for the actual printing, so I don't want to make it more complicated for him. How about like you said, black and/or white for the guys shirts, red for the girls. This is what the image will look inverted:

[image=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e56/sohall/IEFFlogoinvert.jpg]

9. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Perfect all the way around. Black, white, women's red. I love the inverted image.

Sonya, was wonderful of you to volunteer to go get a bunch of different colors.

10. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    I'll take two shirts, both white, one large, one medium. Please let me know how much and where to send the $ to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.