If Anakin wasn't the Chosen One....

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by MASTER-OF-EVIL, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bazinga'd
  1. MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Youngling

star 4
    If Anakin wasn't the Chosen One....Would the events of the film be different if he was just a "Normal" Jedi and recruited by Qui-Gon and Would Palpatine "Watch his career with great interest" be different, would he have chosen Anakin as his future apprentice if he was just a normal jedi like the rest of the Order and Who do you think palpatine would choose as his apprentice instead of Anakin...

Have Fun!!!
  2. Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Master

star 4
    mmmm...nice question but i carn't say...i mean the kid has great power and i think that he would still be special in some way. But overall i think that sidious would have chosen someone else...Dooku would have still been there and then i think that it would just be like that....and i don't think that Obi Wan would have trained him then...and the whole prequal series would have been different.
  3. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    if anakin wasnt the chosen one, star wars will cease to exist. probably end up like another star trek
  4. Deeysew Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Quigon is the chosen one, I think. He set things up so that Anakin would one day kill palpatine, therefore ending the sith's domination of the force.

Strilo edit: Removed ROTS spoiler reference
  5. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    it doesnt matter who sets up wad, the fact remains, the one who bring balance is the one, not the one who sets things up.
  6. Darth_Patton00 Jedi Master

star 4
    Then of course Yoda would be the most powerful Jedi. And since he's virtually impossible to turn to the dark side. Palps would be screwed.
  7. theultimatejedinight Jedi Padawan

he was the chosen one no matter what, in the prophecy it doesnt state the chosen one will be a jedi knight, it could also mean the chosen one of the sith.
  8. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    or, the chosen one could be a jawa for that matter, or a kaadu or a fambaa.
  9. Annadalla Jedi Knight

star 1
    That's an interesting thought about Qui-Gon being the Chosen One...wow...ha ha ha that's a good idea! LOL what a twist! ha ha ha
  10. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    once again, it doesnt matter wad qui gon did plan, i dun recall him shoving palpy down a death star shaft.
  11. chopman Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im confused. So destroying the Emporer is the same as fulfilling the propechy?? But then there would be more good jedis than dark and that isn't balance.

And if Ani wasn't the chosen one, he wouldnt have so many midichlorians in his body and Qui Gon would never have shown any interest in him.
  12. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    quantity alone doesnt define balance. The emperor's power was much too overwhelming.
    Dun worry chopman, when time in training u'll understand.
  13. chopman Jedi Knight

star 1
    You mean when I see ROTS I'll understand?
  14. Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    when u learn to quiten ur mind, u can hear the answers.
  15. chopman Jedi Knight

star 1
  16. Jedimaster_Prowl Force Ghost

star 4
    What he is trying to say is that Sidious is causing the Force to be out of balance. Get rid of him and the Force is balanced. It has nuthin to do with numbers of Sith or Jedi.
  17. chopman Jedi Knight

star 1
    And why is Sidious causing this huge imbalance? Because he has so much power? And the next question is why does he have so much power?
  18. DrunkenJawas Jedi Knight

star 1
    How about this one. Why would the jedi think Anakin is the chosen one? What was he supposed to bring balance too? The jedi had no idea about the sith in episode 1.
  19. Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep

star 6
    Bring balance to the force. As earlier stated, this has nothing to do with equal messure. Balance has other meanings. In this case, think of it as being in harmony. The darkside disrupted the harmony.
  20. DrunkenJawas Jedi Knight

star 1
    I understand the measure thing, but where is the darkside then? How was Anakin supposed to bring balance to the force if there was nothing disrupting it to begin with?
  21. chopman Jedi Knight

star 1
    ^I think that the prophecy had been prophezied (sp) a long time in the past when the Sith were more prevalent.
Moderators: Bazinga'd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.